Social status, social dominance and prestige are ambiguous terms. Some authors treat social status and social dominance synonyously, but some other authors use those terms to refer to different things.
In the PUA community, term value is often used in place of status (as in "higher value" and "lower value"). In the PuaHate and SlutHate communities, the term "DOM" is usually used to describe a masculine face, but it also could refer to a large build or social dominance.
- Ignoring text messages
- Not responding to text messages right away
- Not demanding sex from a woman
- Disagreeing with a woman
- Not following a woman's demands
- Refusing to commit to a woman
- Responding to text messages right away
- Demanding sex from a woman
- Paying for the first date
- Paying for dinners, trips, jewelry, flowers
- Taking a woman out
- Committing to a woman