How can you ease yourself into suicide?

It's no news that I'm depressed and ugly, I am NOT like you people, I have no one I can relate to at all.

I am an angry, bitter suicidal lunatic that people automatically don't like.

LIFE IS A UTOPIA AND EVERYONE IS FUCKING.

I get rejected on every one of my advances. I am a pariah. A genetic dead end.

I don't even want to waste money on surgery or gym anymore, If I get a ugly little slag to fuck me (miracle), I will treat her like absolute shit because her ugly little rodent ethnic face will remind me of what an utter fuck up I actually am.

The worst thing is I think I'm "redpill" and know how bad it is, BUT I DON'T! For I never leave the fucking house.

If I started going out regularly again I would start getting verbal insults hurled in my direction, abused by other men and be rejected ENDLESSLY.

THAT'S THE WORST THING ABOUT ALL THIS!!!!

I'M STILL BLUEPILL AS FUCK.

All you kids have hope, I see it in your posts and your experiences. All you guys are normal and functioning.

I'm not like you. I'm a fucking dead end.

So how should I fucking off myself?

Gym is pointless, surgery is pointless, game is pointless, pua is pointless, money is pointless.

DEAD DEAD DEAD.

EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL. UGLINESS IS A CANCER.

I AM ENDLESSLY MOCKED BOTH ONLINE AND IRL. I AM THE WALKING DEAD.

I'M A FUCKING CRETIN. A DISEASED RAT. A CUNT. A GENETIC CUNT. I HAVE NO WORTH. NO HOPE. EVERY FEMALE KNOWS THIS. I AM UNIQUE IN SUFFERING AND UGLINESS.

I AM THE FIRST DEMON

Its seems you let the trolls in here get you badly. otherwise I would delete this thread and go about my business as usual.
Genetics is everything crew.

No need OP. Simply take a nice sharp knife and swiftly dismember your penis from your body. You'll be feeling better in no time.

Ddue arent you that guy who had trouble on Tinder? You were like 7-8 only ethnic. Go to Ukraine, Poland and anywhere else where its not a ttouble and you will get laid. JUST fuking LOL. Look at eckhart tolle he is ugly mother fucker

Youllnevermakeit wrote:Its seems you let the trolls in here get you badly. otherwise I would delete this thread and go about my business as usual.

No I did something far worse......

I went outside.

Yes, I went to a restaurant again and saw beautiful people everywhere with their pretty petite white girlfriends. I saw indians, blacks fucking chinks with white girls everywhere. My hideous melted face bore the brunt of all that jealousy.

My face literally melts under my fucking eyes man. I have not one redeeming feature.

I honestly don't even know how I can look like a 5/10 in some pictures when I'm a 2/10 IRL.

PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

We get a suicide post every other day on this site wtf.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

gobman3000 wrote: If I get a ugly little slag to fuck me (miracle), I will treat her like absolute shit because her ugly little rodent ethnic face will remind me of what an utter fuck up I actually am.

Well put, this is mainly why I refuse to date an ugly woman. I don't think it is because I have a big ego or sense of entitlement, but looking at your ugly girlfriend or wife everyday has to make you look into the mirror and think to yourself "god dam why is my life so pathetic."

gobman3000 wrote:
Youllnevermakeit wrote:Its seems you let the trolls in here get you badly. otherwise I would delete this thread and go about my business as usual.

I went outside.

Yes, I went to a restaurant again and saw beautiful people everywhere with their pretty petite white girlfriends. I saw indians, blacks fucking chinks with white girls everywhere. My hideous melted face bore the brunt of all that jealousy.

My face literally melts under my fucking eyes man. I have not one redeeming feature.

I honestly don't even know how I can look like a 5/10 in some pictures when I'm a 2/10 IRL.

I feel your pain, man. Shit is brutal, I will understand if you decide to visit Gandy Heaven. I wouldn't wish my existence on my worst enemy (who am I kidding, I dont have enemies since I dont leave the fucking house LOL)

ugly.cracker wrote:Well put, this is mainly why I refuse to date an ugly woman. I don't think it is because I have a big ego or sense of entitlement, but looking at your ugly girlfriend or wife everyday has to make you look into the mirror and think to yourself "god dam why is my life so pathetic."

There is nothing in the world more loathsome than an ugly little fat ethnic blob of shit. I'm not talking about the light ethnics either, no no no, that would be asking for too much. I mean black as night and MANLY looking.

A woman that you would want to strangle every time you look in her ghastly direction. Yet she is the best you can do, like fucking the devil himself. The sex would be ferocious and you will beat her during it.

Should I better myself as a man and get a 4/10 chubby girlfriend? Or should I remain the same and settle for a 2/10 girl I can beat and treat like shit?

Honestly the latter seems more welcoming because you can unleash your stress on something that reacts, just imagine her ugly little hypergamous ass cowering away from you.

And don't feel sorry for her, ALL HUMANS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. That ugly bitch would have been a conceited cunt if she were hot or even average looking, she wouldn't even fucking glance in your direction, all with a change of appearance.

LOOKS dictate all things in life.

EYES.

fuckthat wrote:

I want to get a fucking lobotomy or something, or induce mental retardation upon myself to stop me feeling this intense anger and jealousy day in day out. I have an insane inferiority complex that makes it so I can't leave the house. I just can't deal with my insecurities.

I wish I did have severe autism, because at least autistic people can fucking socialize still. I hate, all I do is hate. I'm such a bitter angry cretin. Venom pours out of every sentence I utter.

My melted miserable face is now a reflection of years of isolation and anger. Before I used to be simply unattractive in generic way, but now I look completely unapproachable and miserable.

I went outside.

I feel your pain, man. Shit is brutal, I will understand if you decide to visit Gandy Heaven. I wouldn't wish my existence on my worst enemy (who am I kidding, I dont have enemies since I dont leave the fucking house LOL)[/quote]

I want to get a fucking lobotomy or something, or induce mental retardation upon myself to stop me feeling this intense anger and jealousy day in day out. I have an insane inferiority complex that makes it so I can't leave the house. I just can't deal with my insecurities.

I wish I did have severe autism, because at least autistic people can fucking socialize still. I hate, all I do is hate. I'm such a bitter angry cretin. Venom pours out of every sentence I utter.

My melted miserable face is now a reflection of years of isolation and anger. Before I used to be simply unattractive in generic way, but now I look completely unapproachable and miserable.

I went outside.

I honestly don't even know how I can look like a 5/10 in some pictures when I'm a 2/10 IRL.[/quote]

I feel your pain, man. Shit is brutal, I will understand if you decide to visit Gandy Heaven. I wouldn't wish my existence on my worst enemy (who am I kidding, I dont have enemies since I dont leave the fucking house LOL)[/quote]

OK dude if you are so hideous and you cant buy a hooker. Become a Crusader... Go ER on RSD seminar or something like that....... REALLY... jsut be remember as hero. Another shut down of sluthate will result in GOBMANHERO.com becoming new one:-).

Petarosus18 wrote:OK dude if you are so hideous and you cant buy a hooker. Become a Crusader... Go ER on RSD seminar or something like that....... REALLY... jsut be remember as hero. Another shut down of sluthate will result in GOBMANHERO.com becoming new one:-).

I will keep at the gym just for that though, I can't get weapons in the UK. I would want to become very muscular first and then commit my ER. I really wish I could get some weapons.

I just want a drug fuelled ER through my old university, I would be so savage. But I know I would probably pussy out if I were sober, but what drug would be best for a rampage? You can't take a drug that would hinder your reactions or aim right? I know they tested LSD on people in vietnam.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

gobman3000 wrote:
Petarosus18 wrote:OK dude if you are so hideous and you cant buy a hooker. Become a Crusader... Go ER on RSD seminar or something like that....... REALLY... jsut be remember as hero. Another shut down of sluthate will result in GOBMANHERO.com becoming new one:-).

I will keep at the gym just for that though, I can't get weapons in the UK. I would want to become very muscular first and then commit my ER. I really wish I could get some weapons.

I just want a drug fuelled ER through my old university, I would be so savage. But I know I would probably pussy out if I were sober, but what drug would be best for a rampage? You can't take a drug that would hinder your reactions or aim right? I know they tested LSD on people in vietnam.

If you go ER make sure you focus your hatred on the sluts and the Chads. And actually think out your murdering spree lol.

Bojack wrote:
If you go ER make sure you focus your hatred on the sluts and the Chads. And actually think out your murdering spree lol.

Of course, I'm quite methodical in a lot of big undertakings I actually care about. The main problem is just procuring weapons as I said, I live in east london, so I would probably need to get friendly with some tramps to learn about guns. But that would probably get me killed faster.

gobman3000 wrote:

I still did not saw your picture I hope you are not that dark guy with amazin jaw and chin taht posted that stuff on tinder...
Anyway You can take a lot of roids easilly in UK. They will give you aggresion and believe it or not help with depression. Especially combination of testosteron with some nor-19 (nandrolon or trenbolone) makes you happy alpha thinking, I might not be getting laid, but I can still fuck you up..... Combat drug is basically methamphetamine: very effective- supresses pain, fear, fear of dying, depression, tiredness, discomfort and even morals. Makes you war machine if tis used like that (there is big evidence that this was real reason for fastness of blitzkrieg). As far as aggresion Trenbolone and fluoxymesterone do wonders.

mrz's HDD wrote:The fuck you talking about nigga your face hasn't changed a bit,at best you got older wich is normal.

Seriously just settle for the best you can aim from your race. I know it's not fair black women are generally ugly.

I'm not even a full nigger myself but I have to settle for the blackest ape looking bitches that exist. Lol, death would be a much better alternative. Looking a hideous gorilla in the face is tantamount to looking down the barrel of a gun.

I'm not saying all black girls are like that, just the blacks that would be easy FOR ME look like literal dog shit. Like a man in a fucking wig.

Best move for weaponry would be to travel to USA in a state where getting weaponry is easy (especially for hunting), and find out where is the seminar or anything like that of somer RSD crew or love systems...... Also try to escape cause you can take care of a lot of gurus before they catch you... Travelling hitman is hard to catch, if they dont have your portrait.

Gobman's a regular old low inhib swag fag that makes it rain on these hoes, don't let his posts fool you.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

stop making a scene and do it silently if you want, leave no note and disappear forever.

is there actually one black person in history that commited suicide? srs question

Don't be talking like that buddy, you're not alone in your suffering. Many others are too. Stay strong.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

sissybynature wrote:stop making a scene and do it silently if you want, leave no note and disappear forever.

I have no where else to vent. I can't tell my family because they're eager to call the police on me.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Suicide