I'm getting surgery to increase my penis girth

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've had it done by Dr C twice, it is legit and works. It feels kinda funny but having 6" girth is worth it!

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Twinky wrote:Dont do it bro, way too risky

It's kind of shocking that anyone except those with true micropenises would be stupid enough to do it considering how risky it is and how many men have already had it done and suffered severe complications.

I've seen shemales with dicks like that. It looks awful. Like a water balloon cock.
I smoke a blunt to take the pain out
And if I wasn't high, I'd probably try to blow my brains out
I'm hopeless, they shoulda killed me as a baby
And now they got me trapped in the storm, I'm goin crazy

chinpoko wrote:
Twinky wrote:Dont do it bro, way too risky

It's kind of shocking that anyone except those with true micropenises would be stupid enough to do it considering how risky it is and how many men have already had it done and suffered severe complications.

Have you tried penis enlargement?

I have noticed an increase in size of the penis when I take magic pills. I have been taking it for about 6 months, and it works great. I have noticed that the thickness of my erection appears to be bigger than it used to be. It's like the V*** is causing an actual inlargement of the erection. The penis length is the same I think, but the thickness is definitely bigger. My GF even notices the difference. A hard erection plus an increase in size :-D is great!

Oh hell ya dawg.
I thought this was kinda a joke like your mmorpg toon or something.

I want to see case studies, I am all for this.

Useless to worry about cock girth when i can simply use my arm to fuck sluts with. My arm also mogs those penises
Makes them squeel, gives them that mr.hands experience, ingenious

Idk why womens aren't bigger fans of sci fi horror.
It's funny that they're all about rainbows and sunshine when THIS is their ultimate target lmao. Women are like fuckin horror monsters where half way through they show you their true form.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice