Collection of asymmetric warfare and assassination technique

Societal problems, economics, etc.

edit: Whoops found the original post I guess nobody deleted it after all. I just deleted it myself to avoid double posting, this one went into more detail anyway.

Someone deleted my other posts about this for some reason, I have no idea why considering it is legal to post. I wont post illegal things like pictures of 17 year olds in swimsuits, but I don't see why I can't post legal things like tutorials on how to assassinate people without getting caught even by military intelligence agencies. Admin if you don't want this thread here please tell me, mods please fuck off.

I will start documenting such asymmetric warfare and assassination techniques only in this thread, I will post a few new ones every week or two.

technique one: Quadcopter Ricin Drones

Ricin pellets that can penetrate the skin are superior to bullets. Cyanide pellet work as well. Anything that can kill a target is adequate, people often get too wrapped up in conventional thinking (bullets and bombs). Using poisonous pellets like this has many advantages, primarily there is a weight advantage (light weight), a capacity advantage (can load up with hundreds or thousands of pellets even), and a backfire advantage (shooting a gun from a quadcopter could knock it out of the air, but using gas propelled poison pellets requires less force and therefore it is easier to shoot from the quadcopter). Not to mention in many countries it is easier to make or obtain airsoft guns and poisonous pellets than it is to get real firearms and bullets.

Russian Intelligence used this technique, but they shot the pellets from the tip of a modified umbrella, they didn't combine it with quadcopters.

By mounting an airsoft gun with a large capacity tank of poisonous pellets that rapidly cause death if they penetrate the skin, a person can create a flying death machine. However, having a flying death machine in itself isn't that valuable, the real value comes from controlling it anonymously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jplh7uatr-E

is an example of a person using local communication to blast a bunch of targets with a drone firing paintballs. This is useful, but he is too close to the targets. Ideally he would be on the other side of the world. Note that he has a camera attached to the drone that provides him real time first person video, which allows him to accurately shoot at the targets. This is a requirement.

However, the problem becomes how to remotely control such a device? The simplest answer is using a cellphone attached to it to be able to get incoming signals (the commands) and send reply signals (the video feed). However, cellphone communications are traceable by the same military signals intelligence agencies that have decided to go to war against people looking at pictures.

The solution is to use a low latency anonymizer like I2P, which can exit to clearnet with enough effort, to use UDP VOIP to create a bidirectional link to the cellphone on the quadcopter, allowing someone to control it from anywhere with an internet connection, such that even SIGINT cannot easily trace them after the mission.

Attacker in location A <-> I2P <-> VOIP <-> Cellphone <-> Attack Quadcopter |)- - - - - target in location B.

video feed from quadcopter to attacker, commands from attacker to quadcopter.

Although this is a highly effective assassination technique, attackers need to make sure to protect from intersection attacks, the most worrying being during equipment acquirement stages (ie: don't be the person who is known to have bought all the required equipment to do this), and weapon placing stages (ie: don't leak your geolocation during placement via having cellphone or driving to placement area etc, the attackers will make massive geospatial crowd sizes with all information available to them and start intersecting the crowds trying to narrow in on the attacker). Also forensic traces must not be left on the attack device.

Info on intersection attacks: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7731&p=80775&hilit=intersection#p80775

technique two: bait and blast

I was thinking, what if a crazy person set up an abandoned house with illegally modified assault rifles mounted on mechanized tripods controlled via cellphone from anonymized VOIP, and then they used spoofing to report emergency situations requiring SWAT to these abandoned houses, and got the SWAT team to raid these houses (this is a technique known as swatting and has been done many times before), but once the SWAT team is lured into the house the guns are remotely controlled to blast them all into oblivion?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

Swatting is the tricking of any emergency service (via such as a 9-1-1 dispatcher) into dispatching an emergency response based on the false report of an on-going critical incident. Episodes range from large to small, from the deployment of bomb squads, SWAT units and other police units and the concurrent evacuations of schools and businesses to a single fabricated police report meant to discredit an individual as a prank or personal vendetta. While it is a misdemeanor or a felony in every state (of the USA) in and of itself to report any untruth to law enforcement, swatting can cause massive disruption to the civil order and the public peace by the hoaxed deployment of police and other civic resources such as ambulances and fire departments. The term derives from SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics), a highly specialized type of police unit.

wat r gon they do ?

1. Forensically secure setup of partially concealed heavy duty automatic artillery on anonymously controlled swivel turrets
2. Bait SWAT team
3. blast SWAT team

I guess they can use a lot of techniques to detect guns like that, but maybe the attacker could social engineer them into making a hasty entry with false intelligence. Would need to study their tactics more I guess. In drug raids I doubt they are coming in with the same tactics as hostage crisis, so they might not be able to detect such a trap if the swatter feeds them appropriate false intelligence.

lol look at these stupid SWAT teams storming houses like puppets

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/48018051/ns/t ... ong-house/

Imagine you're sitting at home, comfortable on the couch, watching the Food Network, when all of a sudden a heavily armed SWAT team breaks down your door and storms into your living room.

That's what happened to 18-year-old Stephanie Milan, who was watching TV in her family's Evansville, Ind., home last Thursday (June 22), when a team of police officers broke down her storm door — the front door was already open — and tossed a flash-bang stun grenade into the room.

"The front door was open," Ira Milan, Stephanie's grandfather and the property owner, told the Evansvile Courier & Press. "To bring a whole SWAT team seems a little excessive."

[Wi-Fi Warping Wallpaper Keeps Hackers Out]

Turns out, however, that the SWAT team had the address wrong.

The Courier & Press said the police had been investigating "anonymous and specific online threats made against police and their families on the website topix.com," and had obtained a search warrant for the Milan house. An Evansville police officer said one of the threats that came from the Milan household mentioned explosives and said, "Evansville is going to feel the pain."

Whoever made these threats, the Courier & Press said, likely remotely routed them through the Milan's open Wi-Fi connection, which means it could have been used from an outside location. It's possible the Milans, or specifically Stephanie, were targets of "swatting," a particularly nasty prank by which the perpetrator — often through hoax 911 calls — tricks a SWAT team into raiding a house of his choosing.

Last July, Parry Aftab, a prominent Internet security advocate, became the victim of such an attack. Police swarmed her northern New Jersey home after pranksters placed a 911 call through a computer that cloned her number and said a man had killed four people and was holding another hostage in her house.

God they didn't even have local SIGINT to detect that possibility? How the fuck do you storm into a house because of IP address traffic analysis alone. What a bunch of noobs that could have cost them their entire operation by alerting the neighbor using the open WiFi + gotten them all killed if they were baited by an attacker. Fucking incompetent.

wuts SWAT going to do to prevent bait and blast attacks?

SWAT is usually heavily armored but selecting the correct type of gun and bullet can probably break through their armor. Would need to research that more. Might not be hard to use head detection software to help aim.
PostThis post by mrz was deleted by mrz on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:01 pm.

Nobody cares because they're too scared of getting caught.

How can you get equipment anonymously for example? Anonymous shipping doesn't exist

Also, the drone needs to recharge his battery/fuel/ammo very often without you being physically nearby, ain't easy.

Even though you manage to send another drone for recharging the first one, the second drone in turn still needs to recharge his battery/fuel, etc.

Shipping can be made fairly anonymous by using techniques as just getting things shipped to random houses and intercepting them prior to the owner of the home noticing, or probably overall less securely you could set up private mail boxes with fake ID. Then you need to avoid intelligence being able to determine you were even anywhere near where the product was shipped to by like not driving near to where the pick up is and also not carrying any electronic devices with you, that is pretty much among the best technique for anonymously receiving products, though you can couple having some plan to inspect the contents and remove any potential tracking devices as well as temporarily disabling them by enveloping the packaging in a radio wave barrier then taking to another location to quickly depackage and repackage looking for obvious tracking devices and then going to base location from then, that could be helpful if there is a delay between the package being picked up and surveillance coming around, as opposed to more active surveillance, in some of those cases they use tracking devices or other remote monitoring technology integrated into the package.

mrz wrote:Shipping can be made fairly anonymous by using techniques as just getting things shipped to random houses and intercepting them prior to the owner of the home noticing, or probably overall less securely you could set up private mail boxes with fake ID. Then you need to avoid intelligence being able to determine you were even anywhere near where the product was shipped to by like not driving near to where the pick up is and also not carrying any electronic devices with you, that is pretty much among the best technique for anonymously receiving products, though you can couple having some plan to inspect the contents and remove any potential tracking devices as well as temporarily disabling them by enveloping the packaging in a radio wave barrier then taking to another location to quickly depackage and repackage looking for obvious tracking devices and then going to base location from then, that could be helpful if there is a delay between the package being picked up and surveillance coming around, as opposed to more active surveillance, in some of those cases they use tracking devices or other remote monitoring technology integrated into the package.

Private couriers always require the receiver to sign.

About national post service..
depending on the country, if the parcel weighs more than a given limit ( usually low ) , then the receiver must sign.

The only option for your technique to work is to make light parcels, like 200g each, with envelopes like these Image
they can even be sent anonymously and the postman will just put the envelope in the mailbox without asking for signature.

But can you split that beast of a drone into many small and light pieces and send them separately in those envelopes?
Not easy.

The best would be if the drone seller has an accomplice who works as a private illegal courier that brings your stuff at a random location that you choose, like in the middle of a field or somewhere safe, he leaves it there and goes away, then you go there to pick it up later.

I wonder how weapon dealers in the Deepweb can ship their stuff.
I think they have their own courier, like i said above

Return to Politics