Another female cop disarmed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

https://twitter.com/DonutOperator/statu ... 9810695168

Oh and it's a "tough girl" instagram whore too. How fitting! Fit strong wahman who posts pictures of herself with AR gets disarmed by a petty thug and has her gun turned on her.

Edit: Her name is Meagan Forsberg aged 25 and she deleted her instagram.
Attachments
1567658049114.png
1567658049114.png (360.29 KiB) Viewed 181 times

Fabie wrote:the USA is a shame any slut can be a cop

Remember that at any moment your house can be raided by armed men over an anonymous tip about you made by someone who hates you. If you own any firearms they will be taken away from you and returned only after police confirms that you are not a threat. In some countries you can be harassed for "hate speech" etc.
That's why women in police force are great. My dream is to have entire swat teams consist only of blue haired, fat dykes who can't even kick down a door. That way if a swat ever comes knocking down my door, I can take a shower and make some coffe for them.

the nigger was stupid to follow her after disarming her
he's now dead
he should've ran and escape

tyron wrote:the nigger was stupid to follow her after disarming her
he's now dead
he should've ran and escape

Smart niggers are almost non existent. A small minority has an IQ of an average Caucasian male and that's not the cut line for being smart.

Return to Shitty Advice