Attracting women with money = cuckoldry

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Once you accept that you are getting female attention because your career and not your looks you are already sliding down the slope of cuckoldry. Soon her head will start to hurt and she won't be into blowjobs to a point where you would only get sucked for your birthday. (Yes I have heard a woman tell a guy I knew that a blowjob was his only birthday gift and she was a total whore).

You see I could be that guy. If I worked hard 5 years ago I would have a good career by now and a woman. But I am never going to work so hard just so I can get a date. I am 26 years old and women have had a decade to find me attractive and it's not like I am a retard who can't pick up social ques.
Two women have shown interest in me in person: 1. Older 4/10 woman who had a cuck bf , 2. Asian tourist girl

I have also tried finding love via dating websites where I was brutally ignored by white women. Only when I started experimenting by messaging Asian girls I realized how it feels when a woman finds you attractive. But I am not into gooks and I do not want to have a half gook son.

Return to Shitty Advice