I barely left my property in two months

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Not much to say about it. I dread returning back to the city and into society. Even going to the store gives me a mild anxiety and that's the only place I have been going to in the past two months. No one is able to tell how I feel about them because I have mastered my body language. It's easy for me to pretend that I am indifferent when in reality I feel extremely awkward especially if I am forced to talk to a woman.

My new defense mechanism is to behave like an annoyed prick with overly chatty hairdressers. Fuck them. Young attractive whores piss me off.



LOL at getting your haircut done by a grill

NiceGuuy wrote:Not much to say about it. I dread returning back to the city and into society. Even going to the store gives me a mild anxiety and that's the only place I have been going to in the past two months. No one is able to tell how I feel about them because I have mastered my body language. It's easy for me to pretend that I am indifferent when in reality I feel extremely awkward especially if I am forced to talk to a woman.

My new defense mechanism is to behave like an annoyed prick with overly chatty hairdressers. Fuck them. Young attractive whores piss me off.


back to the city ?where are you living now? in the mountains ?
explain better plz

Fabie wrote:
back to the city ?where are you living now? in the mountains ?
explain better plz


I am living in a sparsely populated area of my country. There are no jobs here or schools so I used to commute to the city for school or work. When I became a NEET I suddenly did not have to deal with anyone outside my close family.

I do have neighbors but I do not talk to them and they live pretty far away with large pine trees blocking the view of my home. I can get out naked and I often walk around in underwear or take a piss right out of my window.



NiceGuuy wrote:
I am living in a sparsely populated area of my country. There are no jobs here or schools so I used to commute to the city for school or work. When I became a NEET I suddenly did not have to deal with anyone outside my close family.

I do have neighbors but I do not talk to them and they live pretty far away with large pine trees blocking the view of my home. I can get out naked and I often walk around in underwear or take a piss right out of my window.


if you can go out naked and nobody sees you means you are living in a paradise compared to a noisy city,
There is not much future in those areas but they are a paradise anyway,
Enjoy that while you can

if you are a solitary neet, it's going to be hard for you to get a descent girlfriend,
well, perhaps some homeless slut or some other kind of insane female parasite :lol:

Fabie wrote:
if you are a solitary neet, it's going to be hard for you to get a descent girlfriend,
well, perhaps some homeless slut or some other kind of insane female parasite :lol:


I have given up on women in early 2018. By then my sexual drive has dropped severely and I already realized that I am too old and screwed up to be a normalfag now. I only want to fuck one woman and it's mostly because I hate her.



I don't feel anxiety anymore when i am out in the crowd.i just despise most of them but can't afford to NEET,at least for now.
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

Iced Earth wrote:I don't feel anxiety anymore when i am out in the crowd.i just despise most of them but can't afford to NEET,at least for now.


I despise most of them too. Self righteous, cowardly, backstabbing sacks of flesh. They love to call others evil yet they love to hurt and torment others for their own enjoyment. Deep down they want cartoonishly evil people to exist so then can have a witch hunt like in the good ol days. Hypocrites who want to pass a law punishing dog owners who chain their dogs yet they themselves support animal abuse by consuming meat. Their love for animals and people is superficial.

NiceGuuy wrote: Their love for animals and people is superficial.

its easier to like animal and inspirational quotes on Facebook(instant gratification) than to reach in your pocket and actually buy someone a sandwich or to feed a dog

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 65 guests