Essay on inceldom and female sexuality

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Hello bros, I've written an essay explaining women sexuality and inceldom. It is not that I say something you don't already know, but I also want everybody in this fucking world to understand women sexuality and the problem many men face today. Here is the essay, hope you like it, and do hope that it is useful in order to make the world know the truth!

tinyurl.com/women-love-and-sex



Is that ur real name or a stupid made up one

It is fake, as fake as women lol. But I needed one for writing the essay. I want people to read it, also in the academic world and all, so I needed a "real" name

I am using TOR so I can't read the thing as all the text is messed up. Could you copy/paste it here? My take on inceldom is that it only exploded after 20th century when women had contraception and later on in late 20th century when early marriage became less and less common. Now that people are not tied to each other women have the advantage of lower male expectations and make up that increases their looks. Women who are not tied down nearly always date up which leaves a small pool of unattractive unsuccessful men who used to get laid with their female equivalent. More attractive men have several women instead of one like in traditional nuclear family.



ErnestRawls wrote:Hello bros, I've written an essay explaining women sexuality and inceldom. It is not that I say something you don't already know, but I also want everybody in this fucking world to understand women sexuality and the problem many men face today. Here is the essay, hope you like it, and do hope that it is useful in order to make the world know the truth!

tinyurl.com/women-love-and-sex


you can write about inceldom and explain your feelings yes
but

what are you going to explain your about female sexuality ?
no one ever male could solve that mystery, it's something that yet nobody understands well

you= unexperienced + retard

I describe female sexuality in the 21st century from a sociological point of view, using well known facts like the 80/20 rule

Fabie wrote:
you can write about inceldom and explain your feelings yes
but

what are you going to explain your about female sexuality ?
no one ever male could solve that mystery, it's something that yet nobody understands well

you= unexperienced + retard


That's easy. Women are mainly attracted to looks but a small minority is also aroused by the status of a powerful man. They are by nature hypergamous and are quick to get bored of a man that they are having sex with. Also it's very easy for them to sleep with unattractive men for money if the need arises as they think very little of sex.

A female dream sexual life is having sex with over 100 strange men in her lifetime and keep a few men around for emotional and financial support. Basically regularly having sex with 3 men all giving her resources and others being one night stands when she feels bored.



ErnestRawls wrote:I describe female sexuality in the 21st century from a sociological point of view, using well known facts like the 80/20 rule


the 80/20 rule is valid only in internet dating sites,
but not in real life where the dating scene is different

NiceGuuy wrote:

A female dream sexual life is having sex with over 100 strange men in her lifetime and keep a few men around for emotional and financial support. Basically regularly having sex with 3 men all giving her resources and others being one night stands when she feels bored.


nope,
it seems you are watching many porn films :lol:

most of the females want to marry 1 men and that's all
of course there is a minor percentage of sluts which want to live the crazy live when they are young and hot and have enough energy to do it, but after their 35- 40 years , those degenerate sluts recede and want stability in their lives, they settle for some provider

Fabie wrote:
nope,
it seems you are watching many porn films :lol:

most of the females want to marry 1 men and that's all
of course there is a minor percentage of sluts which want to live the crazy live when they are young and hot and have enough energy to do it, but after their 35- 40 years , those degenerate sluts recede and want stability in their lives, they settle for some provider


In Europe the average age of marriage is well over 30 and the average amount of sexual partners is well over 10. Ever heard about Augustinian reformations? Romans made it a law for husbands being able to kill cheating women but they were also concerned about population so they made a law protecting women who had 3 or more children from that.

Give it up. You are the delusional one. With those statistics a wast majority of the women are the said degenerate sluts which you mention in your post.

NiceGuuy wrote:In Europe the average age of marriage is well over 30 and the average amount of sexual partners is well over 10. Ever heard about Augustinian reformations? Romans made it a law for husbands being able to kill cheating women but they were also concerned about population so they made a law protecting women who had 3 or more children from that.

Give it up. You are the delusional one. With those statistics a wast majority of the women are the said degenerate sluts which you mention in your post.


you are confused,
most of the women in this planet , around 60-70% are let's say normal, they want a family, a husband, children etc

the remaining others 30 -40 % are problematic immoral and conflictive : they are the sluts, the women you could met on dating sites, single moms, the women who frequent night clubs, prostitutes, drugaddicts etc
These women when enter in relationships are always cheaters , they are interested only in the money and the stability that the provider can give them

it would seem that you are too young + unexperienced to understand these things
start to met women now, you are at the ideal age ,then you will be starting to know the differences bretweeen them

ErnestRawls wrote:You can't even meet women today if you are not good looking


yes you can,
I see it every day in the street,
average and ugly men interacting with women in their league

look for serious women in your league and in your social class, and concentrate on them

of course if you are not hot , do not try to met hot women or women out of your league ,they will ignore you/they won't even give you the time

Fabie wrote:
you are confused,
most of the women in this planet , around 60-70% are let's say normal, they want a family, a husband, children etc




Then why are people marrying so late? Unless you believe the problem lies in men who are not serious. Better yet, why aren't you married if women are so gosh darn swell?

A lot of dudes aren’t committed tbh
They just wanna fuck

NiceGuuy wrote:
Fabie wrote:

Then why are people marrying so late? Unless you believe the problem lies in men who are not serious. Better yet, why aren't you married if women are so gosh darn swell?


that's media exaggeration
they are not marrying so late, yet most of the ppl marry/concubinage in their 20s
although it is true that some people wait until their 30 or even more is normal or because they have not had luck finding a ideal partner

my grandparents got married in their 30s , but my parents in their 20s
this do not means that my grandparents were living the crazy live, quite the opposite, they had it harder than my parents

on the other way, the most advanced homosapiens tend to marry later,but this is not an exact trend
Unadvanced people/ie subhumans,poor ppl/guetto ppl tend to marriy/concubinage earlier

ErnestRawls wrote:I wonder where are the serious women


serious women exists, they are a lot
but you will met serious women only if you are enough serious and a good candidate for them
so start thinking if you are really serious and a good candidate for them

Sorry but this is.bullshit man. Now u have to be an hero to get a serious gf?

ErnestRawls wrote:Sorry but this is.bullshit man. Now u have to be an hero to get a serious gf?


nope u not have to be a hero to get a serious gf
but you have to have a stable work,or a serious project of work based on a carrer,serious prospects of starting a new family etc
that's what serious women are looking for

if you are some guy which lay all day in bed surfing the web 24hs/day with zero work project or future; you will not fit with serious women,

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 72 guests