I’m gonna build a 1350hp car

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You think I’m a stupid retard that will pay 3 million for a 1360hp koenigsegg? I don’t have that money but for about 50 grand I can make a car as fast.
I bought my 2011 ’stang for 6k it didn’t have the engine I wanted in it so I scrapped that shit. I contacted some shops and found one that would build me a 1350hp supercharged motor for around 25000$ including the ecu and the pro tune... I need to change the suspension cuz it was not designed for 500hp let alone 1350hp. I need to change the transmission to a dog box and I’m calculating everything including the car will cost me 54000$. Chicks love fast cars. I’m gonna run 8 second passes on the quarter easily.

tyron wrote:You think I’m a stupid retard that will pay 3 million for a 1360hp koenigsegg? I don’t have that money but for about 50 grand I can make a car as fast.
I bought my 2011 ’stang for 6k it didn’t have the engine I wanted in it so I scrapped that shit. I contacted some shops and found one that would build me a 1350hp supercharged motor for around 25000$ including the ecu and the pro tune... I need to change the suspension cuz it was not designed for 500hp let alone 1350hp. I need to change the transmission to a dog box and I’m calculating everything including the car will cost me 54000$. Chicks love fast cars. I’m gonna run 8 second passes on the quarter easily.

chick love fast cars?
don't be stupid, you are not rich ,just a poor guy from the suburbs ,you will be wasting money in nothing
only the shallow retarded sluts love that type of cars
you're going to be attracting all the crap instead good girls

if you want to attrack sluts get a Lamborgini or a Ferrari F40 instead a frankestein car
look at the video

btw,

in case anyone gets confused : the video I posted above is fake/staged+paid actresses
some things are not as ppl believe, this world is full of myths

lol i dont make the car to pick up girls dont be a retard now it was a just a joke cant believe u believed it
im mechanical engineer and i love engines so this car is going to be for myself
its going to be a coyote 5.0L aluminum billet block with top of the line internals
forged manley rods and pistons, forged steel crankshaft from MMR, tubular headers and all the good shit
also im gonna put a F-1X supercharger to make around 15-20 psi of boost
individual throttle bodies for the best throttle response
the engine alone probably gonna cost me almost 50k$
but it will be good for 3500hp if i wanted but im gonna detune it for street use
the whole thing should output 1600+ hp on E85 fuel at the crank and around 1200-1300hp at the wheels
i think im gonna build the engine first before getting a chassis lol
i probably gonna get an rx7 as the donor car
this is a project car man i can get enough pussy with just a civic lol
take your bullshit outta here

tyron wrote:lol i dont make the car to pick up girls dont be a retard now it was a just a joke cant believe u believed it
im mechanical engineer and i love engines so this car is going to be for myself
its going to be a coyote 5.0L aluminum billet block with top of the line internals
forged manley rods and pistons, forged steel crankshaft from MMR, tubular headers and all the good shit
also im gonna put a F-1X supercharger to make around 15-20 psi of boost
individual throttle bodies for the best throttle response
the engine alone probably gonna cost me almost 50k$
but it will be good for 3500hp if i wanted but im gonna detune it for street use
the whole thing should output 1600+ hp on E85 fuel at the crank and around 1200-1300hp at the wheels
i think im gonna build the engine first before getting a chassis lol
i probably gonna get an rx7 as the donor car
this is a project car man i can get enough pussy with just a civic lol
take your bullshit outta here

anyways 25k worst yet 50k is a total waste of money for a old car with a powerfull engine
will not bring you any benefit / status ,
using that money buy a house or cabin to go on vacation instead

you have to get rid of the bad habit of bragging or try to impress other ppl with shallow shit
otherwise you will be attracting shallow ppl/ crap women to your life

Old man its a passion not trying to impress anyone here
Spending 50k is nothing in the usa lol
Im making 6 figures now with real estate business
I have 3 apt complexes atm and im saving to buy a 4th one
I can afford to spoil myself with motorsports bruh
I got money and im gonna blow it up on shit i like
I expect the car will cost around 200-400k when complete
Including bodywork and maintenance

Return to Shitty Advice