studycel.workcel is living hell

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Jesus christ does it ever end? waking up 6 in the morning, feels like waking up from a coma to the north pole, then force feed yourself breakfast, swallowing the entire plate in pretty much 1 gulp because of time, then after washing your face/brushing your teeth temporarily jolting your mind and body awake with water cold as Antarctica, and getting dressed to clothes that feels like wearing fucking sandpaper (because you are so used to the neet snuggies blanket that feels like being enveloped in the finest silk, succumbing to your restlessness and closing your weary eyes, smiling, as you know you will be visiting the utopia removed from time, Dream), then practically sprint to the public transport because you are already 10 minutes late.

2 hours of public transport then hours upon hours of tutorials and lectures...... does this ever end o'lord?

i am so tired, my eyes so weary, the lack of sleep and the journeying time do take a toll on your mind and body. So restless i cannot even muster the strength to post pictures of opry like my usual threads.

Oh i yearn for those days, when all had on my mind was my mandbile and maxilla, waking up to the setting sun and researching BSSO and implants, crying to the heavens of my cursed fate, why me gandy? why did i have to be born with this face? i was meant to be the star that outshines all, WHY? Now those are the times i yearn for..

now i no longer cry....for i have no strength left....
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

you don't like studycel or workcel ?
what do you intend to do with your life ?
if you don't come from a wealthy family you have no other option than to adjust to that, otherwise 100% incel

Fabie wrote:you don't like studycel or workcel ?
what do you intend to do with your life ?
if you don't come from a wealthy family you have no other option than to adjust to that, otherwise 100% incel

I AM THE SON OF GOD

why must I, the child born of heaven, be pushed to such an ultimatum, to either break my mind and body, slaving away for scraps, or be thrown in the wild to starve and die

HOW DARE THEY

There was a time forgotten by even the earth itself, an era where heaven and earth were one. The birth of an eternal star initiated the unison, and when heaven and earth separated, even the star that outshone all expired, and fell to the laws of reality, If there is something certain in this universe, it is that he was beautiful.

Indeed, the light that pierces the darkest night

Opry son of Gandy, that is I

that name i say with pride and anguish
for it represents the utopia lost to reality
in the form of a fragmented Dream
memories of old haunts my night
remembering
of what I once was
remembering
of where i belonged

remembering........ I am just a Dream

ok son of god son of heaven ,stop complaining you decided go to the college now do what you should
you will not go back, it would be stupid

Return to Shitty Advice