Another blue-pilled male feminist bites the dust!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Meet David Sherratt:
(not a hermaphrodite)

Little David, 21, over here is a former MRA turned male feminist who spends his days virtue signalling & bashing incels on twitter for praise from his tankie/shitlib following...

David's descent into left wing cuckoldry started when he got curved by infamous right wing e-girl Lauren Southern
("traditional" RW, attractive 7/10, e-thot lauren southern)

Sherratt, being the slimy 4/10 moon-faced androgynous beta orbiter that he is, decided that being brutally curved by one e-girl wasn't enough. So this week he decided to try and hook up with another one who is way out of his league, KarmaPolitical. 7/10 but probably no more from other pictures.
(Sherratt's heart breaker)

KarmaPolitical is another former right winger who was a hardcore alt right white nationalist during the 2016 election season. She ended up doxxing a bunch of alt righters after they made fun of her stepfather molesting her. She is now heralded as a hero of the left wing for "infiltrating" the alt right.

Sherratt and Karma have become friends as they have bonded over the fact that they are both former right wingers who now "expose" anyone to the right of Mao Zedong. Sherratt, in his recent escapade, decided he wants to be more than friends.

So Sherratt, being the clueless beta orbiter that he is, decided to fly all the way from Britain to America in hopes of kissing her. And he actually ended up meeting up with her!

But as is the case with all sub 7 betas who don't know their place in 2019, he has been raked over the coals with his balls hanging out ever since. Karma decided she couldn't let this unwitting incel get away with trying to hook up with her.Remember, a woman above a 5/10 gets her ego hurt when a sub 7 male even believes he even has a chance with her.

She decided to put David on blast, in essence, #metooing him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mirthismight ... 85/photo/1

And David's not too happy about it

David is now being #cancelled by every leftist of note in his circles.

The irony of this entire situation is that this could've been avoided if he would've just listened to us 'evil' incels. We tried to warn genetically inferior men like him to be wary going after women way above or around your looksmatch. He ignored us. I know this topic has been beaten to death, but it's worth repeating that this is why the "just be confident" that normies espouse meme is such a farce. David was confident. So confident in fact that he was willing to fly half way across the world to meet the girl of his dreams in hopes of getting her sexual attention. And look what happened to him? He was excised from a political movement he spent years building up a brand in. All because he wanted a little coochie. If only he looked like Nick Bateman i'm sure she would've slept with me or at least felt no need to humiliate him on #metoo.

This will be the fate of every beta / sub 6/7 man that steps out of line in the metoo era. If you become overconfident and overstep your bounds, you WILL be made to pay.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

that Karma :surely she is retarded/very low IQ
those women do not make good choices
she is not a 7 neither, she is average : you=drunk

I TRIED to warn those retarded alt right fucking retards, that all women are liberal scum, and that lauren southern is a worthless mudshark, so no doubt she is a liberal whore and that other whore is too, but those retards look down on incels! So unfortunately they will have to learn the hard way, no doubt they will be doxxed and have all their details recorded by the FBI, because they are paypalling these thots money, dumb fools. The reality is to restore civilizations women have to be put in chains, especially white females who are musharking whore filth.

rest in pieces

Return to Shitty Advice