relativity of sexual attraction

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

as the theory of relativity , the attraction that some ppl feel for other ppl is relative
for the homo sapiens the attraction level some individual male of female feel depends of its genetic quality

the more primitive, ugly and unevolved some individual female or male is > the more prone to feel attraction to any garbage

ie1 some individual of buggy genetical quality feel attraction for some other individual with buggy genetical quality

ie2 fat and ugly women feel attraction for garbage men (those that we see in photos and we consider incels and undateables, you will end up surprised that some of those ugly females could feel attraction for those

of course evolved and refined hot women can't feel attraction for those cockroachs,just so you to have an idea of how this works

Somehwat agree / somewhat disagree.

I think fat/garbage/butch women set their stalls out for Chads when young like all women do (AWALT theory). Its only when Chads and then Chadlites won't give the heffer or bulldyke hormonal garbage women the time of day (or Chads fuck and chuck a heffer for the novelty or "try everything once" but don't commit for LTR) do these women have no other options but to try it on with average men.... or even bottom tier ugly men. They adjust their standards accordingly how far they can willingly go down the 1-10 scale before saying stop. As hypergamy means even the lowest of 1/10 landwhales won't go less than a 3/10, 4/10 male for an LTR (5/10 for ONS), we have many single frustrated ugly women as well.

"Well he's around average and has got xyz flaw so he may be more willing to accept my fat rolls than Chads/Chadlites."

Its an affront though to the average guy 4-5/10 who otherwise keeps himself a healthy weight or is simply not obese himself. But some do the unthinkable and mate with these 2/10 pigs due to lack of options/desperation. Not me though, I'd rather die out if I can't get a looksmatch.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

Return to Shitty Advice