SwedishIncel28 oppressing women in Sweden

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Im still waiting for him to take action
meanwhile I imagine this

On friday it will happen. I tried last friday doing my nightly walk but i saw no girls. This friday i will buy vodka and then go out midnight drunk stop by a bar order a beer there try to talk to girls if they all ignore me like they usually do. I will commit rape or molest them as a revenge for rejecting me my whole life and never giving me a chance for sex or a relationship. I dont know if i should do it or not. But judging by the fact i have already destroyed my life where almost every girl in my town knows my writing about misogny and rape over 8 years on different forums in Sweden. I know i have nothing to lose. I can never get a relationship or a job because of my online reputation.

SwedishIncel28 wrote:On friday it will happen. I tried last friday doing my nightly walk but i saw no girls. This friday i will buy vodka and then go out midnight drunk stop by a bar order a beer there try to talk to girls if they all ignore me like they usually do. I will commit rape or molest them as a revenge for rejecting me my whole life and never giving me a chance for sex or a relationship. I dont know if i should do it or not. But judging by the fact i have already destroyed my life where almost every girl in my town knows my writing about misogny and rape over 8 years on different forums in Sweden. I know i have nothing to lose. I can never get a relationship or a job because of my online reputation.

because your online reputation?
nope
it seems you live in a very small town , move to a big city,there must be some fugly for you

SwedishIncel28 wrote:Yeah maybe i move to Stockholm if i had the money

any ciity 100.000 + hab must be enough to find someone in your league
small towns are terrible to find partners even for women,
note most of them when are young move to a big city to study and to find a better candidate
in a small town if you don't find a partner when you are very young then is game over

Tonight will be my retribution against women who have rejected me for 28 years. They never gave me a relationship sex or attention. Therefore i am gonna punish them for that. I cannot live the rest of my life alone without a woman by my side in loneliness. So i hope this will work out tonight and wish me good luck.

I have a youtube channel where i secretly film girls often young girls. The point in my videos is that i will take one step further so right now i film them and then im gonna grope them and then im gonna rape them. That will be my last step. Tonight the girls i filmed asked if i was filming them. They felt uncomfortable that made me happy. But i lied and said no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bymj97LYn6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZd9rtaG3y4

Return to Shitty Advice