Tonight it will happen

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Tonight

I am gonna rape my first girl. I am 28 years old never had a girlfriend and i lost my virginity to a hooker which i regret because she didnt seemed to like it. Infact i know i am unattractive to women in every way facial structure etc. I must do this to get my revenge on all the women who have been rejecting me my whole life. Wish me good luck.

Aren't you that guy who is announcing it like for 5 years?

Iced Earth wrote:Aren't you that guy who is announcing it like for 5 years?

Yes but on friday it might happen. I will do it drunk because then i wont hesitate.

SwedishIncel28 wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:Aren't you that guy who is announcing it like for 5 years?

Yes but on friday it might happen. I will do it drunk because then i wont hesitate.

I looked into your thread on Kiwifarms.

Iced Earth wrote:
SwedishIncel28 wrote:

I looked into your thread on Kiwifarms.

Cool are you from Sweden?

SwedishIncel28 wrote:
Cool are you from Sweden?

i am from Romania but i've been to your town of Norrköping,nice place

at 28 years old you need minimum 30 days nofap to successfully rape a foid so you failed right there.

mein kamph wrote:at 28 years old you need minimum 30 days nofap to successfully rape a foid so you failed right there.

What has nofap got to do with succeed in raping a girl?

wow youre fucking disgusting.
no wonder youre so loney,
no woman is going to want or respect you if you say crazy ass shit like this??

umaa wrote:wow youre fucking disgusting.
no wonder youre so loney,
no woman is going to want or respect you if you say crazy ass shit like this??

a woman doesn't have to respect you in order to fuck you

A roadkill deer would spring back to life and stomp the shit out of this loser if he saw it on the road, slammed on the brakes, got out of the car with his dick already in hand but soft with his mind set on raping a formerly dead roadkill deer.

Seriously, you couldn't fuck a poodle if you doped it up on 500 migs of phenobarbital It would find a way to outsmart you.

Return to Shitty Advice