i will never be able to workcel

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

thats an important axiom in my life. everything comes down to this.

ok now reply to this

are you the son of a millionaire?
do you have properties from which you can live on income ?

Fabie wrote:ok now reply to this

are you the son of a millionaire?
do you have properties from which you can live on income ?

the bitter truth is that the system is rigged, class mobility is a myth

if you're born working class the only way to break free from the chains of wage-slavery is to get rich doing illegal stuff or to get lucky and win the lotto

terminate wrote:the bitter truth is that the system is rigged, class mobility is a myth

if you're born working class the only way to break free from the chains of wage-slavery is to get rich doing illegal stuff or to get lucky and win the lotto

certain class mobility is possible
moving from the low class/working class to the middle class is really possible

moving from the low class to the high class also is possible but rare
read about the life of Aristotle Onassis

It’s all looks as we know. But If your going NEET your just further screwing yourself from your already screwed self, remember that. Outcast to outcastmax.

But what job do you have that makes being in anything resembling a workplace as an incel isn't hell? I can't think of many. But if there's something you enjoy with a passion while working alone with your hands etc then go for it. Plenty of night courses at colleges.

Most subhumans who wageslave at least have families and a fat butch wife which give them a purpose for working.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

mvp wrote:it's impossible to become rich

not impossible but very hard,
there are lot of poor chodes which made lot of money, you can see them everywhere

Return to Shitty Advice