Hiding in the University bathroom right now

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Exactly as the title says

Oh lord in heaven what the actual fuck, I recently transferred into a new course in a new university(top tier for my course) and Jesus fucking Christ I have never been mogged so hard, in my last University there were 2 chad maximum and predominantly normies and incels, in this university however, everyone is high tier normies to chadlite, there is no chads but I have never been so consistently mogged so much before, shortest male in the class, hairstyle mogged, skin moved, fashion mogged, frame mogged, I feel like different species here, I can’t even pick out 1 person that does not mog me by 2+ points, I feel like an inbred mongrel walking among the the poster boys of the third reich, like a rabid unkempt homeless dog that strayed into a meetup of wasp labradors.

Oh yeah have I mentioned, my class consists of 7:3 female to male ratio, omfg, I am getting obliterated by women, I am like the average height of females in my class, they all have this very elegant and noble phenotypes, when I first walked into the class they probably thought a hobo accidentally wandered in, they was probably gonna direct me to the nearest homeless shelter or the closest soup kitchen cos I just looked so out of place.

I walk forth from one pyre into another, a testament to my will, a penance which I must prevail, olordin heaven witness me.
AC791642-4306-4BDC-99B0-D470B118873E.jpeg
AC791642-4306-4BDC-99B0-D470B118873E.jpeg (19.7 KiB) Viewed 316 times

A dream that was once I Opry, a distant illusion that tells the forgotten tale of old, of how a miracle born of heaven, of how the world was lit with brilliance, not of his divine prestige, but of the son of god whom would later be revered as Dream, neither sunrise nor the stars of heaven did justice to describe his beautiful visage, of the tender yet striking sapphire eyes that lit all of heaven with its azure light. now the spapphire stars have been marred, and all that remains of the miracle that was the son of Gandy....
755F9D81-FC4F-4F66-9B8B-592EA2B7CD9E.jpeg
755F9D81-FC4F-4F66-9B8B-592EA2B7CD9E.jpeg (198.92 KiB) Viewed 316 times

Is but a Dream
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

if you feel you are mogged by all by height and other things I recommend to move to Bolivia
being 5'7 or 170 cm you are tall there,90% of the ppl are all semi- indigenous and ugly , being average in any other western country you are a male model in Bolivia

Fabie wrote:if you feel you are mogged by all by height and other things I recommend to move to Bolivia
being 5'7 or 170 cm you are tall there,90% of the ppl are all semi- indigenous and ugly , being average in any other western country you are a male model in Bolivia

No

for I once walked among gods, my pride reflect such, i look at my reflection in a deep sleep that invokes a distant yet familiar Dream, in the phantom mirror that peers into ones soul I gaze in awe at mine, pure, untarnished, and brilliant, a proof that I belonged to a paradise beyond this reality, a proof that I once called heaven home.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (405.96 KiB) Viewed 280 times

For once all the angels of heaven and all the heroes of earth kneeled before my divine might, I refuse to wallow in the dirt

hahah pussy i hide in the bathroom to get my dick sucked not to cry about life like a bitch

Return to Shitty Advice