Age pill hitting me hard

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Back tooth literally broke off while I was eating. Thought for a second I bit into a bone from the chicken but nope. The feeling of the broken pieces of tooth in my mouth was absolutely horrifying once I realized.

Just fucking lol I'm in my mid 30's live a 'healthy lifestyle' look better than at least 80 percent of cucks my age and my body is already throwing in the towel.

mein kamph wrote:Back tooth literally broke off while I was eating. Thought for a second I bit into a bone from the chicken but nope. The feeling of the broken pieces of tooth in my mouth was absolutely horrifying once I realized.

Just fucking lol I'm in my mid 30's live a 'healthy lifestyle' look better than at least 80 percent of cucks my age and my body is already throwing in the towel.

Tooth decay is primarily nutritional.

Dr. Weston Price has studied isolated populations around the world including the isolated Swiss, the isolated Gaelics, Alaskan Eskimos, North American Indians, isolated Africans, isolated Polynesians, isolated Melanesians, Australian Aboriginals, New Zealand Maori, isolated Peruvians and found little tooth decay in those populations because they were consuming multiple times the minerals and vitamins as the average American of his time. Tooth decay in those isolated populations were small; in the Swiss only 0.3% of tooth or one in three individuals had one cavity. In the Alaskan Eskimos tooth decay was between 0% and 1% of teeth, etc. These isolated populations ate foods rich in fat-soluble vitamins which are found in the liver and other organs of animals, in seal oil, in grass-fed dairy products from animals fed rapidly-growing carotene and vitamin K rich grass, and in seafood like fish eggs. Also they obtained abundant minerals like calcium and phosphorus essential for strong bones and teeth which were found in dairy products, freshly-ground whole grains or bone broth. When they begun moving into the urban areas where there is a lot of white sugar, white flour, vegetable oils and other foods devoid in nutrients tooth decay had spiked up.

It could be calcium deficiency, phosphate deficiency, vitamin D deficiency, vitamin A deficiency or vitamin K2 deficiency.

Are you taking at least 1000 mg of calcium daily, 700 mg of phosphate daily, 3000 IU of vitamin A daily, getting enough vitamin D from supplements or sunshine, and 200 mcg of vitamin K2 daily?

Also check out this video on tooth decay:

fuck supplements, carnivore diet asap. would help with nutrient deficiencies/teeth and aging in general. really hard to look like shit when youre constantly getting all that collagen and vitamin A for your skin. basically guaranteed to keep low bf% with minimal effort as well

well I'm 44 now and I'm getting very old too
and for some unknown genetic reasons I look something like this

You ain't really being healthy son it's a long road to really understanding health with all the bs out there. Try eating a variety of greens, this "all meat" meme is bad for you that is unless you exclusively eat wild. :rambo:

daily reminder to floss. thought brushing twice a day was enough but you cant get the back teeth by brushing. i realized i stopped flossing. that was it. i hadnt flossed in like 2 years. flossing twice a day now teeth feel clean as fuck jfl tbh diet copers can kys

also im getting nudes from a slut i met on psn (playstation network) hahahaha

she asked me to download the psn messaging app. after i realized she was a foid was talking dirty as fuck to her. she is those sjw types was telling me to fuck off bc i was being all rapey. she kept bringing up rape. you cant rape me. youre being rapey. etc. well turns out she wants to be raped. BIG SURPRISE THERE. made her wet by talking about how i was going to shut her up by face fuckign her etc she sent me a clip of her pussy dripping with a mark of her gaming username written just below her belly button

oh and shes 19

mein kamph wrote:
oh and he's 19

I fixed your post
is obvious you have been trycked by some troll

mein kamph wrote:daily reminder to floss. thought brushing twice a day was enough but you cant get the back teeth by brushing. i realized i stopped flossing. that was it. i hadnt flossed in like 2 years. flossing twice a day now teeth feel clean as fuck

Flossing does not work to prevent cavities unless you have the nutrition intact.

This is supported by my personal experience. When I brushed and flossed at least twice a day for two years to keep my teeth squeaky clean, tooth decay was still progressing. Parts of my teeth broke off while I was flossing my teeth. My cavities have grown larger which was confirmed by dental x-rays. I eventually had four of my decaying teeth removed. This was the time I did not take any vitamin A and vitamin K2 supplements.

Return to Shitty Advice