Paranoid white women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Why do paranoid white bitches get nervous near me because they perceive me to be violent even though I'm harmless. Then they hang out with some Chad or Tyrone who punches them in the face and chokes them?
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

posible reasons

1: you don't have a trustable face
2: the sluts you are chasing are primitive comes from the lowest social classes , they like primitive/violent guys

They think you’re so ugly you will rape them

why do you even still want to be with those whores

Women don't function on logic. They will put up abuse for the chance to be filled with chad seed, while seeing no value in being around an inferior. We're kind of the same if you really think about it.

Fabie wrote:posible reasons

1: you don't have a trustable face
2: the sluts you are chasing are primitive comes from the lowest social classes , they like primitive/violent guys

By "trustable face" do you mean an Anglo face? I'm ugly and foreign looking. Maybe in my home country they would trust me? I doubt it because they've been brainwashed by American media into wanting Chad.

They're clearly afraid of low sexual market value is why.
Not violence or dominance.

humanity savors amazement, and abhors mediocrity. even if the amazement is vicious and malicious.

Return to Shitty Advice