PJW drops brutal blackpills

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Those sound like red pills, as in wake up. Get off the Internet, and get your life together.

But it won't work for everyone, because some people were losers to begin with, and that's why they/we hide on the Internet.

And I'm sick of that stupid Tinder 80/20 statistic. Online dating is not real life. Looking at someone's still picture on a computer screen is not how flirting works in real life in 3 dimensions.

If we were good looking we could act like pussies the fuck we wanted to do.

seriously talking: i don't think that every incels in the world act like a soy boy, so it is all on LMS. The rest is bullshit

I just learned the word "thot", which is apparently an unnecessary synonym for the word "slut". Maybe 3d Face Analysis should register "thothate.com". It's not currently registered by anyone else. How exciting. Hurry before someone else thinks of it.

"Dude bro. Just get some confidence and start acting masculine and people will respect you."
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

pussy hyperinflation is at levels not seen since the republic of Weimar
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao @ cucks donating $ to twitch boobie streamers

Return to Shitty Advice