Necrotoxic.You're the sole fan of Suicide Squad Joker right?

Suicide Squad released 5th August 2016. Released 2.5 years ago. :shock:

Drunk post but I see Necrotoxic has still got his Jared Leto "Joker" avatar and I remember him saying "how do I become Jared Letos joker?" thread from a quarter of a decade ago.

Never watched it but I heard Suicide Squad sucked, other than Margot Robbies sex appeal in clown make-up going viral.

Critics also said out of Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger and even Cesar Romero (1960s tv BATMAN) Jared Leto is the worst.

Then you've got Joaquin Phoenix 2019 movie next October 2019.

So do you still stand by your avatar?

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:Suicide Squad released 5th August 2016. Released 2.5 years ago. :shock:

Drunk post but I see Necrotoxic has still got his Jared Leto "Joker" avatar and I remember him saying "how do I become Jared Letos joker?" thread from a quarter of a decade ago.

That has never come from me either verbally or in written form.

I keep the avatar for aesthetics and the vibe it brings across, and because it reflects what i feel in my mind to an extent, not because im a particularly big fan of Leto's Joker, although i didn't mind his portrayal. He wasn't bad, but certainly no Ledger. I changed my avatar in the past, but realized the old one looked better so i went back to it.

also it unsettles Ona Lina/def (crossdresser of Sluthate) so that's another point in its favor.

Return to Banter