I cannot accept the women that message me on POF

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

No way do I accept that this is my league. I'm not the chubby guy I was a few years back.

Image
Image


We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong



The general rule is women seek a man at least 2-4 points higher than herself.

Unless she is delusional about her sexual market value or doesn't mind being used as some public urinal for sperm receptacle. :wink:

No those women are not your looksmatch- they are worse and they know it.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:The general rule is women seek a man at least 2-4 points higher than herself.

Unless she is delusional about her sexual market value or doesn't mind being used as some public urinal for sperm receptacle. :wink:

No those women are not your looksmatch- they are worse and they know it.


Yes it seems I attract 2 points beneath. I'm a 4/10 even after dropping 25lbs, and its depressing I could only maximize to a 5/10 with surgeries (hairline reconstruction, jaw augmentation, adding 1cm to my chin length, HGH cycles and dangerous androgenic shit.... all of which I cannot afford)

You're about a 4/10, right? I'm taking it you get similar 2/10 swamp hippo's message you?

Mewtant wrote:Yes it seems I attract 2 points beneath. I'm a 4/10 even after dropping 25lbs, and its depressing I could only maximize to a 5/10 with surgeries (hairline reconstruction, jaw augmentation, adding 1cm to my chin length, HGH cycles and dangerous androgenic shit.... all of which I cannot afford)

You're about a 4/10, right? I'm taking it you get similar 2/10 swamp hippo's message you?


I'm a 3/10 resting rate, or a 4/10 if I work out and looksmax (low bodyfat and high muscle through work or exercise) correct.

Never tried online dating with my own pics but used Tyler Rsd pics as a placeholder cause we are similar albeit I am more light brown hair than ginger.

Women in my county are hypergamous as fuck and even a woman who looks like your signature thinks she's entitled to personal trainer types.



Mewtant wrote:No way do I accept that this is my league. I'm not the chubby guy I was a few years back.



marry this girl and be happy forever

Are you expecting women to make the first move on POF? That's rare. Your results are about as good as you can expect from women initiating the conversation.

If you want a better idea of what "your league" is, see what kind of women respond (with more than one or two words) when you write to them first.



an average looking guy needs high status to acquire his looksmatch, you're living in a fantasy world if you think an average looking everyday guy can compete in online dating. it's time for every sub 8 to go gay already
Image

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

Dybbuk wrote:Are you expecting women to make the first move on POF? That's rare. Your results are about as good as you can expect from women initiating the conversation.

If you want a better idea of what "your league" is, see what kind of women respond (with more than one or two words) when you write to them first.


No. I have messaged average, non-fat women that pass as feminine rather than bull hippo's, and my response rate is dire. Like 1%... if that. So 1/100 non-fat plain women will respond to me (probably more like 1 in 160) but it always leads to being flaked within a few messages or being led on or used as a pawn for attention.

I don't do it any more as I'm contributing to hypergamy and fuelling women's egos, and more so I end up getting hurt if I'm led on for weeks/months.
Last edited by Mewtant on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mopdop wrote:an average looking guy needs high status to acquire his looksmatch, you're living in a fantasy world if you think an average looking everyday guy can compete in online dating. it's time for every sub 8 to go gay already


Yes its true they need high status, but even status cannot be analysed by women online. I have created sock profiles with average guys and put them in the upper-earning bracket, pictures of a Caterham sport car, Rolex watch, cool home gym in basement etc. Still never got replies from average girls. Search for the thread I created with my alt on the geeky guy with Ferrari for an utterly black pilled fuck fest; viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67622

He really isn't that bad looking. Neither is she from a small thumbnail, but any strong 5/10 believe she's model-tier these days (or rather the whiteknight market treats them to believe that way).


Its your pics all the way. Average guys need social circles to meet looksmatch women that might agree a date, circles they created through university in their late teens and early twenties and still cling onto going into their 30's. No social circle or mates = worm food. Average men are much like diseased dogs in quarantine; you need to have approval dictated by normies before you can be taken to a loving home.

Hypergamy is a bitch. I get the same thing but I'm somewhat good looking so I also get average chicks to reply back. You could atleast hit they gym my man just do what you can. Back in the day a man born ugly could just focus on career 100% and then turn around and nab a poor girl, but now with feminism, average women don't need such a man which leaves just the girls that literally nobody wants.

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 46 guests