Truecels.org got shut down

Suggestions for board features and changes.

The site was pretty dead and hardly any new posts, but it was a site dedicated to truecels, like me, that hate the normies that pretend to be incel and try to inflitrate incel communities and act like normies and redditors and SJWs. Like the scum on incels.me those fakecel scum are not real incels, and there is no point trying to communicate with them. But now the one incel site left got taken down or shut down, there were still some posts on there that were decent, but it was pretty dead. I guess the truth is there just aren't really any incels out there any more, or hardly any, I am the biggest truecel on the internet that I have ever come across, and most are fakers or imitators, or if they are truecel they either suicide or give up on incel sites or cope with hobbies, maybe that will be my fate, I am against suicide, but hobbies are getting worse as SJW liberal soyboys take over comics, anime and gaming, they already took over TV and movies. I was hoping to give advice on how to cope with inceldom for younger less experienced incels, but they are all fakecel SJWS OR ethnics, so no point in that.

IMO there are very few truecels on the forums because after all there is not so much to discuss about this topic.

These kinds of issues have no solution, at least nowadays.
Since there's no possible solution to inceldom, there is no real motivation to organize together to do something.

What's the point in talking here then?
Just to shitpost to kill the time, but that's not enough to attract millions of new members.

So even if the truecels are many, they probably are doing something else.

dsar9012 wrote:The site was pretty dead and hardly any new posts, but it was a site dedicated to truecels, like me, that hate the normies that pretend to be incel and try to inflitrate incel communities and act like normies and redditors and SJWs. Like the scum on incels.me those fakecel scum are not real incels, and there is no point trying to communicate with them. But now the one incel site left got taken down or shut down, there were still some posts on there that were decent, but it was pretty dead. I guess the truth is there just aren't really any incels out there any more, or hardly any, I am the biggest truecel on the internet that I have ever come across, and most are fakers or imitators, or if they are truecel they either suicide or give up on incel sites or cope with hobbies, maybe that will be my fate, I am against suicide, but hobbies are getting worse as SJW liberal soyboys take over comics, anime and gaming, they already took over TV and movies. I was hoping to give advice on how to cope with inceldom for younger less experienced incels, but they are all fakecel SJWS OR ethnics, so no point in that.

there is no truecel or fakecel
you can be a real cel now but you can get a girlfriend in your league tomorrow
there is always a broken for a disjointed, I see it everyday in real life

Fabie wrote:there is no truecel or fakecel
you can be a real cel now but you can get a girlfriend in your league tomorrow
there is always a broken for a disjointed, I see it everyday in real life

word

up your game OP
all I'm sayin

Truecel = can't get a obese woman, butch woman, whitetrash etc.

Incel = typically have one standard (NO FAT WOMEN being the most common). Some maybe have two, but generally no more.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

Return to Suggestions / Meta