Confidence

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Where do we draw the line between confidence and entitlement? When Chad feels like he's worthy of that ass we call it confidence. When Elliot Rodger feels like he's worthy of something we call it entitlement, red flag, and creepiness.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:Where do we draw the line between confidence and entitlement? When Chad feels like he's worthy of that ass we call it confidence. When Elliot Rodger feels like he's worthy of something we call it entitlement, red flag, and creepiness.
You're miscategrozing the kind of boistrousness chads have as confidence. It's not confidence they perceive. They still call it entitlement when they read his character, but his ostentatiousness is the thing they emphasize to disguise that, and that's what they call confidence.
Unseen traits can be identified by emphasizing something else, and can be the fuel for the label/ identification.
And you can't really get people to change their process on it because people are primal; enshrine hierarchy; don't care about the plights of the weak save for virtue signalling and 80 likes on a facebook post.

Women are turned on by entitlement.

This is why a lot of women have rape fantasies. Women are turned on by men who act if they are entitled to sex.

This is why women are turned off if a man asks permission from a woman to kiss her. Women want men to kiss them without asking their permission. Women are turned on by men who act if they are entitled to kiss them.

This is why women are turned off if a man says "thank you for having sex with me." Women are turned on by men who act if they are entitled to sex. He should not express gratitude by thanking her or smiling at her.

This is why women are turned off by men who smile during sex. Women are turned on by men who keeps a straight face during sex. They want a man who is able to dominate her similar to a rapist.

i think its coz thats when he gets 2 show u that he is in charge & that he is the man. da sight of him that way is so passionate like if he were 2 make love 2 u in that state it would be so intense, i have the same scenario i actually thought i was alone, every time my man is mad at me i get wet.

You answered your own question. He is usually calm and sweet, so when he gets angry, it excites you to see another side of him. Also, as women, we love men with power. When he's angry like that, it shows he is powerful and strong. Its definitely attractive.

Youre a little freaky thing. Maybe you should incorporate some angry moves or things of that nature into your sex life. Like have him choke you or act angry or something and you'll get what you like out of it.

girl I am the same. It's because Your a freak. :) Haha me too! I sometimes get the person who I like mad on purpose. :)

https://answers.yahoo .com/question/index?qid=20111212103126AAkVvm2

3D Face Analysis wrote:Women are turned on by entitlement.
Only when the people who are have the qualities of their criteria of admirable classifications. If they don't then they get treated as peripheral and inessential. It's contextual.
All labels are assessments. And women assess in accordance to superficials. It's all the breadth that breeds the deeming. We don't deem by what we see but how we esteem.
An entitled nerd is a psycho creep.
An entitled jock is their hero.

utopia.jpg
utopia.jpg (184.23 KiB) Viewed 472 times

confidence is a consequence of success
If someone has a lot of confidence in himself, it is because he has been successful
otherwise impossible, you can't fake confidence

ies
a chad shows confidence because he fucked lot of sluts
M Carlsen shows confidence because he has won many chess matches

confidence is a consequence of success
Consequence of success, and feeling generally prone to success in the given altercations/ arenas of life in relation to what one prioritizes.

If someone has a lot of confidence in himself, it is because he has been successful
otherwise impossible, you can't fake confidence
Yes, but they uphold confidence as a red herring to make men not insecure, so that society will be safe from dark triad, and cucks will learn to accept their place.
ies
a chad shows confidence because he fucked lot of sluts
M Carlsen shows confidence because he has won many chess matches
Seems stupid when a guy who is fingerless feels confident to play guitar isn't it?

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

So true. If you're ugly, confidence is creepy. Unless you have obvious displays of wealth to back it up, back off and know your role. I've met tons of ugly guys in my life, and the only ones women respect are those who are blatantly beta and subservient. Those who try to act "alpha" get slapped with the creep label EVERY. GOD DAMN. FUCKING. TIME!
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Paradigm Shift wrote:So true. If you're ugly, confidence is creepy. Unless you have obvious displays of wealth to back it up, back off and know your role. I've met tons of ugly guys in my life, and the only ones women respect are those who are blatantly beta and subservient. Those who try to act "alpha" get slapped with the creep label EVERY. GOD DAMN. FUCKING. TIME!

Confidence is just a contorted contexting of consequences. A claim of cause that is fallacy. Used to make it about spirit, and to make society seem less superficial/ bleak/ favoring of idio-specific (individual specific) distinctions. When in reality unchangeable/ arduous to attain distinctions like looks, money, status are the ones that count for the MOST. Not common traits. Anyone can have confidence if they contrive it. It's creepy when people put that much effort/ contrivance in their identity.
Women slap tryhard ninja alphas in the face because they are being objectified as being objects to their narcissism. Where they're treated without the same respect the person should attribute to someone on their level of individual. We're all individuals so treat people with the same respect we are to be treated with. When you are charlataning then that's when they begin to understand that they're objectified. It's an insult to their sense of individuality/ choice. But they do that to men so double standard. Hypocrisy.

Return to Shitty Advice