Women aren't meant to be educated.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

They don't do anything with the information anyway. Their only passion is power and prominence. Teaching women how to read/ write/ etc. is like teaching a priest science. They may use it on their day to day, but they won't really use their learnings as a launchpad for anything valuable. They'll just twist it to their designs, and tune out what isn't in their sphere of agenda.

They don't have any attention span for information (for broad knowing's sake) to even be told anything esoterical about their own primality/ dark nature. So you really can't do shit.Knowledge can't fix anything.

I need to find ways to prolong my lifespan, I want to enjoy being bald longer

Which combination of genes would ensure a longer, balder life?

Necrotoxic wrote:I need to find ways to prolong my lifespan, I want to enjoy being bald longer

Your life somehow will direct you to regrowing your hair?
Uh, jewish genes my friend, in most cases. Or arab. If you're talking about your kids join the military, abduct an arab and then play pussy cake pussy cake baker's mash.

Women are by-the-book when it comes to anything creative. They will hijack others ideas and claim them as their own Grand Design. They will be applauded and valued only in accordance with their youth, popularity or good looks.

I remember in my home economics class at age 15/16? We had a assignment to create a meal for an elderly person.

I made a lentil and bean soup - completely great for an older person as its easily masticated and digested. I got low-average marks and the female teacher even went "eww" when she lifted the pots lid when I was cooking it on the stove.

then this attractive girl made a rye-bread sour dough and served it with pre-bought supermarket cheese and tomato. I don't why that is more suitable for an old person, do you?. But the teacher gave her high praise and highest marks - merit. This was just another point in my life when I wanted to ER on my teachers and classmates.

Mewtant wrote:Women are by-the-book when it comes to anything creative. They will hijack others ideas and claim them as their own Grand Design. They will be applauded and valued only in accordance with their youth, popularity or good looks.

I remember in my home economics class at age 15/16? We had a assignment to create a meal for an elderly person.

I made a lentil and bean soup - completely great for an older person as its easily masticated and digested. I got low-average marks and the female teacher even went "eww" when she lifted the pots lid when I was cooking it on the stove.

then this attractive girl made a rye-bread sour dough and served it with pre-bought supermarket cheese and tomato. I don't why that is more suitable for an old person, do you?. But the teacher gave her high praise and highest marks - merit. This was just another point in my life when I wanted to ER on my teachers and classmates.
most of the essential teachings of understanding don't come from what the system's curriculum lays for you, but the blackpill of all systems interwoven within life itself, and exhibited by the primality of humanity/ harshness of nature.

Women are by the book in anything outward because it comes off as them wanting to signal societal suitability while they gear up and go for hypergamy and deception. They just want to maintain the surface that is accecptable in doing so.

Necrotoxic wrote:I need to find ways to prolong my lifespan, I want to enjoy being bald longer

Fap more dawg

Return to Shitty Advice