women without sex lose sanity just like cats in heat

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

nope
women sexuality is more complex
their peak is in days 13-14 of their cycle however they do not behave like female cats
ie if in those days there is not a guy enough hot or rich available they don't copulate with anyone

Fabie wrote:nope
their peak is in days 13-14 of their cycle however they do not behave like female cats
ie if in those days there is not a guy enough hot or rich available they don't copulate with anyone
but looks don't matter.

Fabie wrote:nope

youre right they bahave like monkey

of course they lose it, especially when they are horny and they spot a hot guy

mein kamph wrote:
youre right they bahave like monkey

neither

female monkeys become very stupid during ovulation and they give off a strong smell which disturb all the males monkeys in the area
the human female ovulation is hidden

all amateur gynecologists unite

Iced Earth wrote:all amateur gynecologists unite

Sometimes I think to myself, it would be funny if your name was Ice Dearth...

Inceljoshua behaves like he just lost sanity at the sight of husbands 3 incher.

i literally have video clips of girls on instagram doing yoga poses/strethcing ON WALLS JUST LIKE THESE FELINES pressing there booties on the walls etc. ofcourse this is coupled with some type of self improvement/health bio as to appear non-slutty.

jfl at you coping fucking CUCKS. you disgust me.

mein kamph wrote:i literally have video clips of girls on instagram doing yoga poses/strethcing ON WALLS JUST LIKE THESE FELINES pressing there booties on the walls etc. ofcourse this is coupled with some type of self improvement/health bio as to appear non-slutty.

jfl at you coping fucking CUCKS. you disgust me.

what they are doing in those videos is pure attention whoring, it doesn't mean they are in estrus ready to copulate
is like when they dance twearking, some women are very primitive and unevolved yet

Return to Shitty Advice