Lol ugly girls with high standards.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

They're innately feminist/ thinking women are entitled more than men. Maybe out of some idea that they need to be accommodated in order for equity to happen.
They're hypergamic, even though if the mode of evaluation was put on them, they'd be exterminated.
But they probably know this, and just game society's humility and nonjudgmentality.
But if there's an ideology behind it, it's likely because they wanna think that women are innately more deserving, or whatever entitled delusion that makes them get what they want all the smoother.

They have the inability to look at collective reality / what the majority think of them. Ugly women are way way more ignorant than the 80's and early 90's. But men were more masculine back then, and were vocal about ugly women.

But today its reversed: women are vocal about ugly men, where as men are castrated or bullied into silence about what they want in a woman physically.

Because even the most disgusting biggest hogs out there can now get play with some Simp Redneck or desperate dan off tinder/pof/cupid, she thinks she has no reason to change her weight, grow her hair long rather than butch dyke or to increase her smv. She is ignorant / too stubborn to change. She then only reinforces these beliefs by sliding with lefty pro-fat roastie blogists, 'scene' goths or other outlet sub-culture groups where ugly girls can pat each other on the back. One of the reasons why simps are objecting ugly women with affection, is because they use their own personal experience of scarcity with women and mistakenly assume that ugly women experience the same kind of scarcity whenever she complains about being single or 'treated badly'. Men in general (even 'fit' dudes) only get meagre amounts of attention and compliments from women, but women always have an overabundance of men vying for their affections. And this overabundance of attention and thirsty behavior causes women to have an inflated sense of self-worth, when their actual SMV is much, much lower. In fat women's cases, its extremely low. I put this creature on POF a while back as a sock puppet, her age set to early 40's. We all know the score: men above her own SMV messaged her quite often. I was enraged when a ripped biker type, 45, with the physique and look not dissimilar of Robert Irvine messaged her (or me... haha).

I'm afraid its shitty, thirsty men that enable these ugly cunts to have standards.

Mewtant wrote:They have the inability to look at collective reality / what the majority think of them. Ugly women are way way more ignorant than the 80's and early 90's. But men were more masculine back then, and were vocal about ugly women.

But today its reversed: women are vocal about ugly men, where as men are castrated or bullied into silence about what they want in a woman physically.

Because even the most disgusting biggest hogs out there can now get play with some Simp Redneck or desperate dan off tinder/pof/cupid, she thinks she has no reason to change her weight, grow her hair long rather than butch dyke or to increase her smv. She is ignorant / too stubborn to change. She then only reinforces these beliefs by sliding with lefty pro-fat roastie blogists, 'scene' goths or other outlet sub-culture groups where ugly girls can pat each other on the back. One of the reasons why simps are objecting ugly women with affection, is because they use their own personal experience of scarcity with women and mistakenly assume that ugly women experience the same kind of scarcity whenever she complains about being single or 'treated badly'. Men in general (even 'fit' dudes) only get meagre amounts of attention and compliments from women, but women always have an overabundance of men vying for their affections. And this overabundance of attention and thirsty behavior causes women to have an inflated sense of self-worth, when their actual SMV is much, much lower. In fat women's cases, its extremely low. I put this creature on POF a while back as a sock puppet, her age set to early 40's. We all know the score: men above her own SMV messaged her quite often. I was enraged when a ripped biker type, 45, with the physique and look not dissimilar of Robert Irvine messaged her (or me... haha).

I'm afraid its shitty, thirsty men that enable these ugly cunts to have standards.

It's because women are willing to have their expectations of themselves FOR ugliness be outsourced by men who wanna get laid. Men wanna hop on anything with a pussy because of biological polygamy finding most girls attractive. It eventually gives them an uncritical sense of self worth. Too much in relation to the proper sense of distributing esteem we know exists.

Eugeniker wrote:
Mewtant wrote:They have the inability to look at collective reality / what the majority think of them. Ugly women are way way more ignorant than the 80's and early 90's. But men were more masculine back then, and were vocal about ugly women.

It's because women are willing to have their expectations of themselves FOR ugliness be outsourced by men who wanna get laid. Men wanna hop on anything with a pussy because of biological polygamy finding most girls attractive. It eventually gives them an uncritical sense of self worth. Too much in relation to the proper sense of distributing esteem we know exists.

In other countries attractive-enough/acceptable women have lower self esteem, or rather they don't think as highly as themselves like British, Australian, Canadian or American cunts. Male-driven cultures/patriarchies don't distribute female esteem as freely, and it is those societies that prosper the most. I have seen quite stunning Polish/E-Euro women (literal strong 7's and 8's) with some rather dubious-looking men here, what we would call 4's and 5's. They aren't rich men, hard working but not rich. No way.

I have seen small skinny Thai men selling coconut water at the side of a highway in Thailand with slim, attractive enough wives with nice bottoms and tits by their side that stand by them and don't cheat on them with Jai Courtney the tinder jock. You just wouldn't see that here in the UK. He would get a obese Hog at best.

I hate when nasty ass whores with tattoos and 20+ sexual partners look down at me like I'm the nasty one. She literally still has cum on her face from sucking some nigger's cock an hour ago.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:I hate when nasty ass whores with tattoos and 20+ sexual partners look down at me like I'm the nasty one. She literally still has cum on her face from sucking some nigger's cock an hour ago.

Where do you work?

Prophecy1933 wrote:I hate when nasty ass whores with tattoos and 20+ sexual partners look down at me like I'm the nasty one. She literally still has cum on her face from sucking some nigger's cock an hour ago.
primality judgment system fag, what do you expect.

Lol at OP being bitter that he doesn’t even make the cutoff for ugly girls standards
Blame yourself for being a subhuman

inceljoshua wrote:Lol at OP being bitter that he doesn’t even make the cutoff for ugly girls standards
You won't deter my determination to make posts where I can imagine at least a dozen insults from you. You'll just entertain me with the best you got coming for me.

And I told you ugly girls have high standards. I just laugh when they are there. Because the exactingness they have implies that they should be utterly rejected in proportion to how it would be applied to the female population. They're banking on feminism/ freedom of the first world/ anti oppression culture for giving women the window for selection.

Sadly because females are hypergamic there might be some geno-justification for them having those standards. Still, men should collectively have preferences that allow only those who would be on their bracket to remain alive.

inceljoshua wrote:Lol at OP being bitter that he doesn’t even make the cutoff for ugly girls standards

You still post every day?
OP stated the obvious.

Dunno why such a cool hero like yourself still bothers to make undermining useless posts.

Dunno why such a cool hero like yourself still bothers to make undermining useless posts.
His ass is sore from all the hot food shit and tears he sheds in being mogged by chads above 6'. So he comes here to people who allegedly might have a similar life experience to shed some salt. The only people who can fucking understand him, and yet he's trying his best to distance himself from them aha.

Eugeniker wrote:
His ass is sore from all the hot food shit and tears he sheds in being mogged by chads above 6'. So he comes here to people who allegedly might have a similar life experience to shed some salt. The only people who can fucking understand him, and yet he's trying his best to distance himself from them aha.

Clearly the case...

Return to Shitty Advice