[Looksmax] fuck i have the best shits when i eat brown rice

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

all cleaned out..pipes nice and empty..

fuck white rice. i just had some i couldnt even finishh it my body was like ew wtf u doin kamph we needs da brown rice buddy boyo.

brown rice is the shit

rate todays breakfast btw boyos:

4 eggs cooked in 1 tsp of pure butter eat with wholemeal bread
50g oats cooked in cup of pure organic milk. mixed with dried mulberries and honey
finally, buddy boyos, the meal is rounded off with a piece of fruit. such as an apple or pear

slayer. now next step, as we know it, is to finalize it with a beautifully balled head.

mein kamph wrote:all cleaned out..pipes nice and empty..

fuck white rice. i just had some i couldnt even finishh it my body was like ew wtf u doin kamph we needs da brown rice buddy boyo.

brown rice is the shit

rate todays breakfast btw boyos:

4 eggs cooked in 1 tsp of pure butter eat with wholemeal bread
50g oats cooked in cup of pure organic milk. mixed with dried mulberries and honey
finally, buddy boyos, the meal is rounded off with a piece of fruit. such as an apple or pear

white rice is GOAT go fuck yourself you subhuman also nobody gives a fuck about your dietary habits "boyo"

Return to Shitty Advice