Development and looks cycle

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

50 mcg mt2 ed
12 mg ibutamoren ed
45 mg exemestane ew

Burst cycle- 3 weeks on 4 weeks off
125 mcg / 125mcg cjc1295/Hexarelin ed
80mcg igf l3 ed

Recently tried dht cream first time- application was transdermal onto the penis , 2 mg, should be a 1x per week thing

TheAspieGymcel wrote:Isn't DHT cream going to cease androgen production?

It’ll cause some shutdown, but sticking to 1 mg per week is only a small bump systemically since adult male normally produces 7 mg of dht weekly normally

FLAYER wrote:
TheAspieGymcel wrote:Isn't DHT cream going to cease androgen production?

It’ll cause some shutdown, but sticking to 1 mg per week is only a small bump systemically since adult male normally produces 7 mg of dht weekly normally

Why not just go all out and roid while using the DHT cream?

Tbh using more like 350 mcg mt2 per day, freckles galore

I encountered Ona Lina and his wife Inceljoshua in the hood where i gun down negros recreationally, they were looking to score some big blak kokk and i figured i may as well shoot them along with the negros so i don't have to go looking for them later. That demented homosexual couple is no more.

Return to Shitty Advice