What other websites do you want me to archive

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

original puahate would have been nice.
shit on here awhile ago is better than the stuff on lookism (hope jews don't see this)

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

lookism is back up if you want to archive the entirety of it

mrz wrote:lookism is back up if you want to archive the entirety of it

Someone beat me to buying the domain name.

Unreal buy for whoever got it. I wonder how much they spent.

Only 10% of puahate being archived is suspicious or suspi-rsdnationrsdnationrsdnation-cious (only a joke true OGs will get).

Even more so its just the puahate bash the scene posts that got archived and some secret guru information.

Not one "shitty advice" thread got saved and that was the bread and butter that made puahate famous.

The fact that the google cache got deleted meant someone had something to hide within admin.

TBH I wouldn't bother archiving anything. We are living the red and black pill. Whether you acknowledge it or not you'll soon know your place in this GATTACA/Brave New World dystopia.

No use grovelling or arguing like some SJW type.

sluthate will always have a special place in my heart as it has a proven track record of freedom of speech

mrz wrote:sluthate will always have a special place in my heart as it has a proven track record of freedom of speech

oh yea? the admin is censoring me pretty hard.
if that faggot likes to archive heating discussions then it is in his best interest to let some of my threads live on.

no point in "saving data" you will remain your rating no matter how many posts you archive, so what is the point?

Reddit comments were partially archived here: http://files.pushshift.io/reddit

It includes comments from deleted subforums including r/maleforeveralone and r/incels.

But the comments are in JSON format, I have to construct a database to view them.

It is a one terabyte archive but it does not include images hosted by reddit. Images have to be downloaded separately.

Return to Shitty Advice