Women want arrogance for chads, but humility for incels.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

inceljoshua wrote:yawn
another faggot wantin to stir shit up under the cover of alts
i wont waste my time with you
I have so many alts u'd never guess who is really who u dumb faggot. tyron lol. ur days r numbered, forearm ass jewwa.



is obvious that women pretend humility for incels and tolerate arrogance in good looking men
just imagine a fat woman or an ugly woman being arrogant to you, it doesn't fit, you will end up furious
but if a hottie is a bit arrogant to you, you will see it natural/normal ,you will assume it better

Fabie wrote:is obvious that women pretend humility for incels and tolerate arrogance in good looking men
just imagine a fat woman or an ugly woman being arrogant to you, it doesn't fit, you will end up furious
but if a hottie is a bit arrogant to you, you will see it natural/normal ,you will assume it better
You'd be furious because you wonder if your flaws are being touched on as to why the fattie is being mean. And it makes you so low in the rungs/ brackets of humanity value that you get livid.
But that's what the fat hoes want you to do. They rely on people's insecurities getting the better of them, which distracts people from their insecurities.

Women don't just tolerate it, they enjoy it. They just advocate for principles of being nice/ charming/ etc. as a part of their terminology game/ stealth game.

Women don't try to look better/ good for incels. It defeats the purpose. The incel is already upranking if you look average. Women do it for high value, and to shoot close to the sun. The sun of esteem/ high value in society. They're aiming for that.
They like people who have the power that the dynamics of human endeavor feel pain/ distress for. They like men who can have dominance physically, intellectually, being 3 steps ahead (I.E. being prepared for everything with an auxiliary/ back up that will trump everyone around them).

Trying to look good has the undertone of wanting primal dominance/ power. And affecting impressions of being sculpted and refined throughout your genetics. It shows you had victories, conquest, etc. to have the grace/ esteem to be on the higher half of humanity during the ages of conquest/ rape/ coercion. To the point where your genes are dominant now. You hung on.
Appearance judgment is basedo ncriticism. Every girl who loves genetics underlyingly judges people on a biological level.

Eugeniker wrote:
Women don't just tolerate it, they enjoy it.



nope women they don't enjoy arrogance not even for a male model 10
it happens they have to tolerate it if they want to date a hot guy

the same applies for those ugly guys which are dating women out of their league
they have to share lot of money to retain those sluts, they have to tolerate cheat, and they have to tolerate lot of other shit



nope women they don't enjoy arrogance not even for a male model 10
it happens they have to tolerate it if they want to date a hot guy

the same applies for those ugly guys which are dating women out of their league
they have to share lot of money to retain those sluts, they have to tolerate cheat, and they have to tolerate lot of other shit
blue pilled bullshit.
They want to have guys have good looks low key so they can dominate with primal dynamics, but latent when society's scrutiny is on the scene, but blatant when they can sieze what they want.
Women like ambitious powerful men, do you really think arrogance is an element off the discussion table tard?
Women just don't like arrogant men they don't have reasonable amounts of control of. That's why primal/ domination value isn't just what they want with LMS; they want security and the carrying of the delusion of self importance. Seen hot girls go with short baldcels for this reason, but mostly when they're older.
This is all so apparent so don't make think you're an idiot.

Fabie wrote:is obvious that women pretend humility for incels and tolerate arrogance in good looking men
just imagine a fat woman or an ugly woman being arrogant to you, it doesn't fit, you will end up furious
but if a hottie is a bit arrogant to you, you will see it natural/normal ,you will assume it better


This.

Women want incels to be servile but to know their sexual boundaries and DO NOT cross them.

You can look but not touch. In your dreams, loser. That sort of shit.

an incel that ignores/is arrogant around women is instantly labelled a serial killer, poorly socialized idiot and such like.
You better make your face up in your favorite disguise.
With your button down lips and your Roller blind eyes.
With your empty smile and your 6ft plus Hunks-only heart.
Feel the bile rising from your guilty sexual past.
With your nerves in tatters
When the black pill men shatter
And the wall-hit batters down the door.
You'd better run.

Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run,
Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run.
You better run all day
And run all night.
Keep your dirty feelings about Chads deep inside.
And if you're taking your hunky tinder date out tonight
You'd better park the car
Well out of sight.
Cause if they catch you in the back seat
Trying to feel his cock
They're gonna send you back to Sodini
In a cardboard box.
You better run.

Eugeniker wrote:blue pilled bullshit.
They want to have guys have good looks low key so they can dominate with primal dynamics, but latent when society's scrutiny is on the scene, but blatant when they can sieze what they want.
Women like ambitious powerful men, do you really think arrogance is an element off the discussion table tard?
Women just don't like arrogant men they don't have reasonable amounts of control of. That's why primal/ domination value isn't just what they want with LMS; they want security and the carrying of the delusion of self importance. Seen hot girls go with short baldcels for this reason, but mostly when they're older.
This is all so apparent so don't make think you're an idiot.


nope
nobody likes arrogance from other people, female or male, not you, not me
people tolerate arrogance because they have no other way out if they want something
you are writing here old PUA concepts which are wrong



Fabie wrote:
Eugeniker wrote:blue pilled bullshit.
They want to have guys have good looks low key so they can dominate with primal dynamics, but latent when society's scrutiny is on the scene, but blatant when they can sieze what they want.
Women like ambitious powerful men, do you really think arrogance is an element off the discussion table tard?
Women just don't like arrogant men they don't have reasonable amounts of control of. That's why primal/ domination value isn't just what they want with LMS; they want security and the carrying of the delusion of self importance. Seen hot girls go with short baldcels for this reason, but mostly when they're older.
This is all so apparent so don't make think you're an idiot.


nope
nobody likes arrogance from other people, female or male, not you, not me
people tolerate arrogance because they have no other way out if they want something
you are writing here old PUA concepts which are wrong
They like it under a certain context. Women smile beatifically when I, or other chad/chadlites treat people like shit. They laugh, and want more power. Don't be a bluepilled bystander, and learn how to assess the concretes behind theories which should overcede the delirium. But you can't teach fact to a faulted filter anymore than you can put a triangle in a rectangle mold. So I can't expect you to understand.
And yes, everything is contextual. Some women want men who are charming and sweet, and others want tyrannarchs. But what I'm saying is that ultimately a woman chooses distinction on an underlyingly unfair dynamic to some. It essentially has enough inequality in it to, whether arrogant/ flaunty of value or not, to do that tacitly and make people feel unqualified. Arrogant people feed off of that thing, but it still happens anyway in nature.

Women want incels to be servile but to know their sexual boundaries and DO NOT cross them.
Women cannot feel happy without the notion of betacucks who will never get a shot at them. WIthout betary, or alphary, then the novelty of having good genetics above average people would be meaningless. Just like how narcissists who want to be "better" CAN'T be better unless they have victims.

an incel that ignores/is arrogant around women is instantly labelled a serial killer, poorly socialized idiot and such like.
Labels are not constructed out of an angle striving for impartiality for women. They want power; understanding/ sympathy/ reality is not a priority. They compile/ condense/ conceive of you in relation to what they subconsciously gather in their information bit sweep will put you/ place you in their best interests.
GL arrogant guy - strong, mighty, skilled, daring.
BL (bad looking) arrogant guy - serial killer/ creepy/ asshole

LoserFanboy wrote:women will never know what they want.
It changes every 10min.
not necessarily, but in many cases, with drugs and hedonistical lifestyles, ye.
Previous

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 119 guests