Being rejected by an ugly girl is the worst feeling in life!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

From 30 feet away she looked good, up close she was 5 points lower. I should have bailed at this realization but I was kind of bewildered because I thought she was hot but was presented with an ugly cunt a split second before opening, so I hesitatingly went through with the approach, stuttering and all. No amount of PUA cope can cleanse my mind of the look of disgust on that ugly cunts face and the resulting strike on my ego. Two days later and I still feel sick to my stomach.

I need copes ASAP if they exist!

lol u cant cope with being a subhuman or what? cmon man
pretty girls are only nice when ur there
theyre just as nasty behind ur back
the solution is to become a faggot
at least ugly faggots wont reject u

If you're a rich white guy why bother? Go MGTOW and if you're rich hire the best looking hookers.

Yes it is a bad feeling. I messaged a few fatties with my best pics (me lean) and none replied.

I have no intention of dating a heffer, ever, not even a ONS or handjob, but I was just testing the waters to see how up their own asses they can be. Or maybe it was to test to see how incel-looking I truly am?

When fat girls wont reply back to you when your lean, you know you have incel skeletal/height/hair/face traits; traits you have no management over.
You better make your face up in your favorite disguise.
With your button down lips and your Roller blind eyes.
With your empty smile and your 6ft plus Hunks-only heart.
Feel the bile rising from your guilty sexual past.
With your nerves in tatters
When the black pill men shatter
And the wall-hit batters down the door.
You'd better run.

Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run,
Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run.
You better run all day
And run all night.
Keep your dirty feelings about Chads deep inside.
And if you're taking your hunky tinder date out tonight
You'd better park the car
Well out of sight.
Cause if they catch you in the back seat
Trying to feel his cock
They're gonna send you back to Sodini
In a cardboard box.
You better run.

From experience they think they dont have a shot with you, and think you think they're ugly ....

Return to Shitty Advice