SPARKY, TMJCEL, PENILEFACIALSURGERY

IWasBornToSuffer, SuperIncel93, Brío, Jimboape, Retroshortfacedsubhuman, Comethazine, Pinhead, OldRooster, VenomGt3, Whiteshirt, Loserfanboy, Necrotoxic, PurpleDildo, Ona Lina, get theFUCK IN HERE

Oh? You would have invited all but yet dared to exclude I Opry? The son of Gandy, the King of the land and the God of these people?

I shall forgive you for your disrespect if it's out of awe, just as it is excusable to exclude gold when gathering copper.

However, should it be otherwise, should you with intentions to slander my name, then you would have to have the bravery of lion, or a mouse embarking on a fools errand
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:Oh? You would have invited all but yet dared to exclude I Opry? The son of Gandy, the King of the land and the God of these people?

I shall forgive you for your disrespect if it's out of awe, just as it is excusable to exclude gold when gathering copper.

However, should it be otherwise, should you with intentions to slander my name, then you would have to have the bravery of lion, or a mouse embarking on a fools errand

You’re always here , maybe I shouldn’t take your presence for granted, though

Those I summoned are AWOL or posted on that other site that went down

FLAYER wrote:
Dream wrote:Oh? You would have invited all but yet dared to exclude I Opry? The son of Gandy, the King of the land and the God of these people?

You’re always here , maybe I shouldn’t take your presence for granted, though

Those I summoned are AWOL or posted on that other site that went down

Hmmm very well then, I shall overlook your insolence just this once
Welcome home Flayer

UnmoggableJock wrote:do u have 666's skype? ineed to contact him asap

I do
Who are you

Return to Banter