Women underlyingly advocate nazism.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

But they're too status conscious/ security conscious to ever be taboo. And a lot of them have maternal instincts that overshadow their propensity to see it with their need to make everything happy and for babies.
They are not consistent at all with what enters their subconscious/ day to day deliberations/ spontaneous involuntary / meanwhile musings (between intervals where they don't have to show virtue/ act presentable). Consciousness is a burden with women. They like to just get by without having to lift a finger. Their ultimate achievement is succeeding without being accountable or doing shit. And having kids to show her genetic achievement. Status symbol.
Consciousness/ consistency/ accountability they never prioritize. So they just playact whatever their values/ virtues are. They're amorally unconvictious, and just prioritize self empowerment/ domination/ resource hoarding as the byproduct of their own subconscious inadvertent involuntary biology. And they like it. What animal doesn't like being on top of other things competitively?
Women judge themselves by the power evaluation of others. And so they self-criticize themselves as powerless by people's evaluation of power. People care to evaluate themselves by the factors/ form of critique that they see as the proper gauge/ metric of who they want to be. Because that form of evaluation is something they esteem for the ideal sense/ concept/ form of identity they idealize.
In reality women are snoots/ vain for adhering to the materialistic's opinion/ form of judgment/ elements and traits they esteem. Because we value what we want for ourselves.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

LoserFanboy wrote:For courtesy dawg.
Please provide a TLDR:
I refuse to put my fine wine in a baby bottle.

Women are superficial. Nazis judge people on superficial grounds. Women like german men with aryan features who are tall and dominant alphas. They like psychos too.
They don't admit this becuase women flow by the status quo.
They want to be ignorant/ unknowledgeable. And just to be dumb sluts who agrees with what is spoken.
They don't truly believe in anything. They just tlike to create social impressions by talking about what they are/ believe/ ideological identity.
Most women don't care for equality. They just want to look broad minded/ nonregimental/ unique. Yet are not far sighted to understand what is happening to america when we give handouts to minorities. Minorities who are selfservers and are not civilization builders.

I give it a year
Attachments
the wihte house.JPG
the wihte house.JPG (83.78 KiB) Viewed 547 times

inceljoshua wrote:Unimpressive retard
You want to say things derogating. To use the term unimpressive means you want to de-affirm what was shown here. Which is a subtle indicator that it is impressive when you choose to look on that quality with your contrived minimization.

Not really, that’s just your wishful thinking fag. You are boring as fuck, unable to entertain me in the slightest.

inceljoshua wrote:Not really, that’s just your wishful thinking fag. You are boring as fuck, unable to entertain me in the slightest.
And that's why you're constantly fixated on me.

inceljoshua wrote:Because there’s no one else on this forum
then fucking leave lol. who is more boring, the bore or the person who adores him?

u think i adore u? really eugene? really?
im surprised of how retarded for dear mother of god's sake.
do you ever read yourself back?

Eugenicist wrote:And a lot of them have maternal instincts that overshadow their propensity to see it with their need to make everything happy and for babies.

you obviously didn't heard about the Irish referendum

Iced Earth wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:And a lot of them have maternal instincts that overshadow their propensity to see it with their need to make everything happy and for babies.

you obviously didn't heard about the Irish referendum
Women are self centrists, and want to make abortion legal so that they can bail and hypergamate easily.

Return to Shitty Advice