People who advocate for eugenics would be first to go

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Loserfagboy you should kill yourself. You are a waste of space on this earth. Let me break it down for you.
According to my intel, you are in fact a loser. You live on welfare because you are disabled by a disease called anxiety, what a fucking joke. you even shop at the Salvation Army bruh. That’s pathetic, you are single, no lineage to look after. Just a dull mother and some piss bottles. Bruh get the fuck out with that shit and just fucking end it patheticfagboy.

inceljoshua wrote:Loserfagboy you should kill yourself. You are a waste of space on this earth. Let me break it down for you.
According to my intel, you are in fact a loser. You live on welfare because you have a disease called anxiety, you even shop at the Salvation Army bruh. That’s pathetic, you are single, no lineage to look after. Just a dull mother and some piss bottles. Bruh get the fuck out with that shit and just fucking end it patheticfagboy.

Accurate.
Tell me something I don't know.
You're a triggered faggot and it's still amusing.

inceljoshua wrote:The only thing that triggers me is how pathetic subhumans are

shut the fuck up you cuck

I’m a cuck because I live better than you? Fair enough, I’m the cucked one.

LoserFanboy wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:The only thing that triggers me is how pathetic subhumans are

shut the fuck up you cuck

are we going to go back to being pals again?
call a truce?

inceljoshua wrote:I’m a cuck because I live better than you? Fair enough, I’m the cucked one.

you live better than me? that's subjective.
You're younger, that's dope, but I'm superior that's just a fact.

Nah go fuck yourself you never were a pal to begin with so don’t get me started on that shit

inceljoshua wrote:Nah go fuck yourself you never were a pal to begin with so don’t get me started on that shit

lol. listen to her.

Absorb that with tampons you emotionally reactive bitch

inceljoshua wrote:Keep hating fagboy
I couldn’t care less about you

I don't hate you man.
Nor do I care. I'm not gonna last too long, I gotta sleep.

Joshua
You made it clear we aren't friends. Is this still true?
I don't like to go to sleep during a dispute.

inceljoshua wrote:If it’s clear then why the fuck are you asking lol

I don't have the energy for this shit. Like you said my head is balding.
After this I will probably vanish for a while.
So it really doesn't matter.

You are kinda brave, got pics, and lays.
Grats fag.
I think it's cool

inceljoshua wrote:If it’s clear then why the fuck are you asking lol

i hope you and your cat die in a fire.
A gay fire.

inceljoshua wrote:You’re balding fat old and ugly
The opposite of me

My weak points are my addiction to alchohol, and intrusive obsessive oneitis.
I'm not fat anymore. i am actually in shape now.

lol

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

I went to this place.
Attachments
epic-fail-photos-complimenting-your-client-base-fail.jpg
epic-fail-photos-complimenting-your-client-base-fail.jpg (21.08 KiB) Viewed 358 times

Now I have this
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (63.29 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Previous

Return to Shitty Advice