Tipping the pizza delivery guy is bullshit

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

In the last few years there has been a lot of shaming on the internet of people who don't tip the pizza delivery drivers. There is already a $4 delivery charge, but that is not enough, you still need to tip. They say the delivery charge doesn't go to the drivers so you still need to tip. I'm not going to pay $4 delivery charge + a $4 tip for a fucking pizza and I am too low inhibition not to leave a tip knowing that the driver expects one, so out of embarassment I have just stopped ordering delivery. People say it hurts the pizza guy if you don't leave a tip, but do you know what hurts the pizza guy even more? Me not ordering pizza.

By the way my dad was a pizza delivery driver in the 80s and he says that it was rare for someone to tip him. I guess back then pizza corporations hadn't yet figured out they would make more money if they shamed customers into paying their employees' salaries.

Death to all the cucks who say you should tip the pizza guy. I hate each and every one of them. "But he drives all the way to your front door to bring you your pizza - you don't think he deserves anything for that?" That's what his salary is for you stupid cuck. :pistoldouble: :rambo: :uzi:
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Go ahead and don't tip, faggot fuck! You think they won't remember you, and won't fuck with your food next time you order?

I worked as a delivery boy for Pizza Hut and it was an awesome job. 90% of it was just sitting in my car driving and I lived in a really expensive, white, suburb so the houses and neighborhoods were all clean and very nice. I would get like 2 to 5 dollars as a tip. So it was good money. Really got some decent memories from that time.

Then one day I accidentally knocked over a metal tray and it hit some illiterate mexican bitch worker who worked on the pizza line. She was angry and saying her husband was gonna come and attack me so I said fuck it and quit.

Thanks baby boomer scum. You boomer filth can't even keep from hiring illegals even in the all-white suburbs.
LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM

Ordered 1 pizza last night. was $26.
15% was sorta close to $4...

tipped $3.75

OmegaKV wrote:In the last few years there has been a lot of shaming on the internet of people who don't tip the pizza delivery drivers. There is already a $4 delivery charge, but that is not enough, you still need to tip. They say the delivery charge doesn't go to the drivers so you still need to tip. I'm not going to pay $4 delivery charge + a $4 tip for a fucking pizza and I am too low inhibition not to leave a tip knowing that the driver expects one, so out of embarassment I have just stopped ordering delivery. People say it hurts the pizza guy if you don't leave a tip, but do you know what hurts the pizza guy even more? Me not ordering pizza.

By the way my dad was a pizza delivery driver in the 80s and he says that it was rare for someone to tip him. I guess back then pizza corporations hadn't yet figured out they would make more money if they shamed customers into paying their employees' salaries.

Death to all the cucks who say you should tip the pizza guy. I hate each and every one of them. "But he drives all the way to your front door to bring you your pizza - you don't think he deserves anything for that?" That's what his salary is for you stupid cuck. :pistoldouble: :rambo: :uzi:

Did you ever end up banging your co-worker, or whatever? Are you a virgin?

LoserFanboy wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:In the last few years there has been a lot of shaming on the internet of people who don't tip the pizza delivery drivers. There is already a $4 delivery charge, but that is not enough, you still need to tip. They say the delivery charge doesn't go to the drivers so you still need to tip. I'm not going to pay $4 delivery charge + a $4 tip for a fucking pizza and I am too low inhibition not to leave a tip knowing that the driver expects one, so out of embarassment I have just stopped ordering delivery. People say it hurts the pizza guy if you don't leave a tip, but do you know what hurts the pizza guy even more? Me not ordering pizza.

no but i should have taken that mexican bitch out back in the closet with all the items and banged her pussy out and then pull out and ejaculate all over the Pizzas

OrgasmicHeaven69 wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:

no but i should have taken that mexican bitch out back in the closet with all the items and banged her pussy out and then pull out and ejaculate all over the Pizzas

Didn't ask you.

OmegaKV wrote:There is already a $4 delivery charge, but that is not enough, you still need to tip. They say the delivery charge doesn't go to the drivers so you still need to tip. I'm not going to pay $4 delivery charge + a $4 tip for a fucking pizza and I am too low inhibition not to leave a tip knowing that the driver expects one, so out of embarassment I have just stopped ordering delivery.

There are three problems with that:if you live in the suburbs you can't except a dollar delivery charge,also by knowing that a driver doesn't get it you still agree to mess with that particular pizza establishment.And they will remember who stiffed them and will spit and deliver your meal cold.

This is an American thing. We don't tip in the UK nor do we want to due to the high mark up on cheap ingredient food overpriced at point of sale.

Some arrogant restaurants in immigrant shithole London add £3 "complimentary service surcharge" as a smalll print footnote on my bill along with £5 cans of Coca Cola. So I don't go to these places anymore.
Which I why I just do McDonalds or Pret-A-Manger now like 90% of people.
These greedy restaurants wonder why they are closing at an alarming rate, but franchises are booming. They make McDonald's look like saints.

As for home delivery or Deliveroo just get off your arse and get itself you lazy fucks. Not only do you get a 10% DISCOUNT but stores love you for it with a "yes! Instore collection" rather than logistic nightmare. Not to mention no cold food upon arrival.

LoserFanboy wrote:

No I didn't bang her. I am still a virgin.

There are three problems with that:if you live in the suburbs you can't except a dollar delivery charge,also by knowing that a driver doesn't get it you still agree to mess with that particular pizza establishment.And they will remember who stiffed them and will spit and deliver your meal cold.
You write awfully you fucking idiot.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Eugenicist wrote:
You write awfully you fucking idiot.

Translation: If you are a pizza delivery man you can't accept a dollar delivery charge as satisfactory; due to high urban standards. And if they know they gave it to you, they'll fuck with your food.

Eugenicist wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:You write awfully you fucking idiot.

Translation: If you are a pizza delivery man you can't accept a dollar delivery charge as satisfactory; due to high urban standards. And if they know they gave it to you, they'll fuck with your food.

it's over or pizzacels.
good thing I have a huge dink

Eugene is such a cuck writing essays on sluthate he got no life what a fag

I don't have nearly enough pics of pizza.
Attachments
not enough.JPG
not enough.JPG (198.99 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

this guy is pretty wack
Attachments
PAY-Man-Marries-Pizza.jpg
PAY-Man-Marries-Pizza.jpg (72.71 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

This is what I do all day
Attachments
nottenough2.JPG
nottenough2.JPG (175.82 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

You shoulda said: Here's your tip dawg.
Attachments
giphydirty.gif
giphydirty.gif (3.64 MiB) Viewed 1053 times

Routinely tipping is slave morality. It is a social programming scheme to fuck over the little guy and maximize profit. It also brings a sense entitlement to people who serve you; like you have to give them extra shit for just doing their job...

THE FACE IS THE PILLAR OF BEAUTY!

Fap & Doritos wrote:Routinely tipping is slave morality. It is a social programming scheme to fuck over the little guy and maximize profit. It also brings a sense entitlement to people who serve you; like you have to give them extra shit for just doing their job...
moraltiy is designed to fuck the little guy over. in him feeling bad to do things that are powerful, so that the strong who have tasted the truth of existence, that there is no good and evil, there is only power and they who fall prey to those that display it.

What if your pizza guy looked like this?
Attachments
pizza girl.png
pizza girl.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 812 times
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

If you get pizza from there often then you should tip, they might do something to your pizza if you dont.

Ryu wrote:If you get pizza from there often then you should tip, they might do something to your pizza if you dont.

they will add a fecal bacteria

LoserFanboy wrote:You shoulda said: Here's your tip dawg.

massive slayer

Return to Shitty Advice