Leftists/ women are unironically no different than nazis.

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Women seek substance in men/ ppl in general. The synthesis of giving attention only to people who provide distinctiveness creates an emphasis on value that is part and parcel of the nazi honesty that ppl of no value are eventually scourged from the earth. Eventually people do get phased out. And women especially don't have the patience to linger where primal/ domination hierarchy value chad has isn't.

All liberalism/ leftism/ sjwism is is just barring yourself from realizing the grimness of reality by saying all of the right things. When in reality stops you from realizing your own issues, and turns your positivity painting into more negativity. Only negativity addressers are negativity correcters.
Positivity painters just blind eye the negativity and lets the natural currents of the world fester and grow it.

Liberalism is just using popular positivity perceptions to paint over the negatives so that you don't have to be a party pooper by addressing it. Women lack the ability to fully recognize negativity because they have biochemical brain ADD that stops them from gathering negativity and fixing it. Estrogen actually makes you prioritizes fuzzy feels over remedying what's reals.

It suits the purposes of women. Women do catch on to the innate hypocrisy of liberalism. And use it to their advantage. Women are incapable of being genuinely empathetic. They're too self absorbed. When liberalism professes to care about the little guy then women do it only to follow trends/ get social capital/ and to do it just to absolve their conscience by depositing (hey I'm liberal, I care about other people) into their moral bank uncritically. They're uncritical about themselves. Most women cannot be self critical about their own moral bank from a genuine point of view. It's too much pain. Yet they can be super critical about themselves when it comes to their own appearance/ social status/ etc.

It's the basic human function of women to be judgmental. And they will never sacrifice their natural hypergamy/ anti incelity for the sake of morals/ reality.
IRONICALLY their own deep seated attachment to hating anything non-mainstream/ non-easy breezy/ non provident with chad value or entertainment makes them on par with the nazis. And will also get rid of all the substance they love when the broad reaching handouts of liberalism to the non whites will put women back in slavery when islam gains control/ non whites become the majority.

Niggers won't care to have the reprieve to give women what they want. They'll just rape the shit out of her and tell her that they'll send 5 guys with shotguns to her house if she squeals about it. And she'd be lucky if they didn't abduct her and used her as a humping mattress for 2 weeks.

But it's the innate feels over reals mentality of women that makes them incapable to be governed without male wisdom to keep infrastructure and stability.

All differences between the left/ nazis are peripheral compared to their similarities. They've just been in power/ narrating their hypocrisies so long that it has just created a different osmotic illusion.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE EASILY THE BIGGEST TARD ON THIS BOARD, WHICH IS SAYING A LOT.

IT IS AN INSULT TO THE NAZIS TO EVEN COMPARE THEM TO WHORES AND FEMINISTS AND NIGGERS AND LIBERAL SJW'S.

THE NAZIS REPRESENT THE MASTER MORALITY. THE WHORES AND FEMINISTS AND NIGGERS AND LIBERAL SJW'S REPRESENT THE SLAVE MORALITY. THEY ARE TWO DIAMETRICALLY-OPPOSED FORCES.....BUT YEAH, OTHER THAN THAT THEY ARE ALIKE, LOL. SHUT THE FUCK UP, RETARD. YOU AREN'T NEARLY AS "BRILLIANT" AS YOU THINK YOU ARE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigSteveWood wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE EASILY THE BIGGEST TARD ON THIS BOARD, WHICH IS SAYING A LOT.

IT IS AN INSULT TO THE NAZIS TO EVEN COMPARE THEM TO WHORES AND FEMINISTS AND NIGGERS AND LIBERAL SJW'S.

THE NAZIS REPRESENT THE MASTER MORALITY. THE WHORES AND FEMINISTS AND NIGGERS AND LIBERAL SJW'S REPRESENT THE SLAVE MORALITY. THEY ARE TWO DIAMETRICALLY-OPPOSED FORCES.....BUT YEAH, OTHER THAN THAT THEY ARE ALIKE, LOL. SHUT THE FUCK UP, RETARD. YOU AREN'T NEARLY AS "BRILLIANT" AS YOU THINK YOU ARE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who said I didn't think they were masterful in morality? My fucking name is Eugenicist.

I am just saying that they are more alike the eugenical regulations in their subconscious selectivity. Women see the world through nazi lenses, but are naturally leftist in their laziness/ need for providence. The nazis were each able to pull their own weight. Women have nazi level expectations of others, but without the accountability to make it fair. They are just incapable of connecting to reason.

I fear for your mind if you are capable of dismissing ideas before you secure grasping them. Which for a goldfish level attention span fag like you would be frequent I imagine :/

FUCK YOU RETARD!!!!!! HOW DID I KNOW THAT THAT BIG OLD RETARD "DURRR I SOOOO BRILLIANT! DURRR" NIGGER BRAIN OF YOURS WOULD BE GULLIBLE AND STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE THE BAIT AND RESPOND WITHIN SECONDS OF MY ATTACK?!! LOL TAKE YOUR "DURRRRR LOOK AT MY SLUTHATE SCREEN NAME THAT MEANS I AM A TRUE NAZI AND I AM FUCKING BRILLIANT DURRRR WHAT FURTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED? JUST LOOK AT MY SCREENNAME, DURRRR" BULLSHIT AND RAM IT UP YOUR RETARD ASS. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST 'TARD ON THIS BOARD, HANDS DOWN AND HENCEFORTH I SHALL REMIND YOU OF THAT FACT CONSTANTLY. :pistoldouble: :lol: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

They espouse separate conscious views from the nazis. Labor under it offhadnedly. Yet when you talk about the things their subconscious process does they'll deny and virtue veneer for the sake of keeping in with their societal mainstream imprinted moral compass. Women cannot be independent thinkers. They're so insecure about being a social pariah that they'll develop the standards of surrounding people (even though they have natural selection inside of them) instead of connecting with who they really are, for the sake of obeying their instincts.

BigSteveWood wrote:FUCK YOU RETARD!!!!!! HOW DID I KNOW THAT THAT BIG OLD RETARD "DURRR I SOOOO BRILLIANT! DURRR" NIGGER BRAIN OF YOURS WOULD BE GULLIBLE AND STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE THE BAIT AND RESPOND WITHIN SECONDS OF MY ATTACK?!! LOL TAKE YOUR "DURRRRR LOOK AT MY SLUTHATE SCREEN NAME THAT MEANS I AM A TRUE NAZI AND I AM FUCKING BRILLIANT DURRRR WHAT FURTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED? JUST LOOK AT MY SCREENNAME, DURRRR" BULLSHIT AND RAM IT UP YOUR RETARD ASS. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST 'TARD ON THIS BOARD, HANDS DOWN AND HENCEFORTH I SHALL REMIND YOU OF THAT FACT CONSTANTLY. :pistoldouble: :lol: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
Half suspected you were strawmanning/ trolling. Anyway you didn't really provide a credible defense once I went along with the bluff just to be civil. Lol. Your plan was pretty intricate to fuck with someone so 1d don't you think?

Return to Bash the Scene