justin wayne finally exposed

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Why don't niggers just stop existing.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Don't wanna watch the video. In short, is he paying the sluts for acting?

Deepak had already exposed Justin for paying women, but this is just more evidence, damning evidence. Justin has a long history of faking girlfriends going back to his original blog and girlfriend series. One of the girls in his girlfriend series never slept with him (Natasha) and was never his girlfriend in spite of his claims. This was indirectly exposed by Aaron Sleazy.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

Eugenicist wrote:Who is the girl in the thumbnail btw

he calls her jenny. Apparently justin wayne took her virginity

wannabe wrote:Don't wanna watch the video. In short, is he paying the sluts for acting?

He is paying the girl to appear in his bootcamp and then while having a mic the girl said "hurry up and pay me". Then justin started threatening her. He lied to the vice reporter that he isn't paying girls to be there.

666 wrote:
wannabe wrote:Don't wanna watch the video. In short, is he paying the sluts for acting?

He is paying the girl to appear in his bootcamp and then while having a mic the girl said "hurry up and pay me". Then justin started threatening her. He lied to the vice reporter that he isn't paying girls to be there.

That's an accurate quick summary for those who don't want to watch the video, but the implications of this are that Justin Wayne can't get women of the quality that appear in his videos to become his girlfriend through his pickup skills which is why he has to resort to paying models/actresses. He is also committing a fraud on his students by misrepresenting these women as girlfriends he acquired through his pickup skills which he teaches to these men so that they can get the same results. I knew this guy was full of it. I bought his Domino Effect program, which gives bad pickup advice.

Brandon Rice, also exposed by Aaron Sleazy

I GOT HIM!!

GO TO HOMEFACTS.COM

MARCUS E. NERO IS S REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!

Wrong= Brandon Rice, Marcus Nero (different eyes)

So what is Justin Wayne's real name??????

Return to Bash the Scene