Chimpcels

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Should be the name of black incels. Since that is probably the biggest reason why they might be. Primitive features.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Why don't you post this in Shitty Advice as opposed to Bash the Scene?
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:Why don't you post this in Shitty Advice as opposed to Bash the Scene?
I'm bashing our scene by disputing our choices with how we come up with names. It's hardly shitty advice.

Eugenicist wrote:Should be the name of black incels. Since that is probably the biggest reason why they might be. Primitive features.

WHo do you hate more Blacks or Arabs?

and why?

New2Aesthetics wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Should be the name of black incels. Since that is probably the biggest reason why they might be. Primitive features.

and why?
Blacks. Arabs are pretty disgusting but their women, although (materialistically snooty if they want to fuck a white guy especially) can be hot. Black women have weird thick frames and have no personality. And are hung up about the notion about being black. And have facial features that gives nearly anyone who has them a low self esteem (and rightfully so). No culture, no value, nothing sophisticated. They're the most earthy of all the races. When everyday life is full of darkness/ grimness as it usually is, blacks 100% comprise that very same energy. Nothing about them that belongs in human ideal fantasy condition. No one who creates a realm that dreams of what they desire are blacks ever occupying of.

Arabs are swarthy shit stained white people basically. But some of them can have value far more copiously. European/ Caucasians afterall. They got hung up in the Abrahamic bullshit religious shit. But if they weren't a part of that mess I'd say they'd be like Asians in their demeanor, while being basically some kind of darker Italian esque in their aesthetics.

Eugenicist wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:

and why?
Blacks. Arabs are pretty disgusting but their women, although (materialistically snooty if they want to fuck a white guy especially) can be hot. Black women have weird thick frames and have no personality. And are hung up about the notion about being black. And have facial features that gives nearly anyone who has them a low self esteem (and rightfully so). No culture, no value, nothing sophisticated. They're the most earthy of all the races. When everyday life is full of darkness/ grimness as it usually is, blacks 100% comprise that very same energy. Nothing about them that belongs in human ideal fantasy condition. No one who creates a realm that dreams of what they desire are blacks ever occupying of.

Arabs are swarthy shit stained white people basically. But some of them can have value far more copiously. European/ Caucasians afterall. They got hung up in the Abrahamic bullshit religious shit. But if they weren't a part of that mess I'd say they'd be like Asians in their demeanor, while being basically some kind of darker Italian esque in their aesthetics.

Mods, ban this guy!
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

Eugenicist wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:

and why?

Arabs keep their pussy to themselves though. Islam is the great tool to achieve that. Effectively making sure no non-Arab man can touch Arab pussy. Unless you are willing to convert to Islam and live by Islamic code of life. lol

If Arabs were liberal/westernized/non-religios, would incel white men go to Arabia to find gold digger wife instead of SouthEast Asia?

Isn't "ape" the more general term? In the original "Planet of the Apes", there were different species.

And you call yourself a eugenicist, motherfucker.

Fenekosu wrote:

Isn't "ape" the more general term? In the original "Planet of the Apes", there were different species.

And you call yourself a eugenicist, motherfucker.
Butthurt subcel deflecting. No. Chimp has more of a few harsher consonant clusters. You want to put blacks through Trauma. But yes all of the above. It should be Chimpcel, Apecel, Babooncel, Orangucel, Gorillacel, Chimpancel actually that's a good one. Ty for getting me ruminating.

Chimpancel, Orangucel, Apecel, etc. These are pretty good.

Btw your nitpicking to find a deep reaching excuse to disparage me is a hilarious experience. I didn't use the general term lol. I'm gonna enjoy adding that to my personal articles tonight on human need to be judgmental/ disparaging at every twist/ turn.

EDIT: Slavecels are also good. Since well, they are trying to sell themselves right? when picking up chicks? But on top of being ugly and having no money, they also don't have status because they come descended from slaves. Slavesells lol.

PLUS: It's funnier if we're not using the general term. The more uninformed we come off/ the less care we look like we put into it + the harsh phonetical consonant cluster carnage we have will make it more hurtful for them.
Last edited by Eugenicist on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New2Aesthetics wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Blacks. Arabs are pretty disgusting but their women, although (materialistically snooty if they want to fuck a white guy especially) can be hot. Black women have weird thick frames and have no personality. And are hung up about the notion about being black. And have facial features that gives nearly anyone who has them a low self esteem (and rightfully so). No culture, no value, nothing sophisticated. They're the most earthy of all the races. When everyday life is full of darkness/ grimness as it usually is, blacks 100% comprise that very same energy. Nothing about them that belongs in human ideal fantasy condition. No one who creates a realm that dreams of what they desire are blacks ever occupying of.

Arabs keep their pussy to themselves though. Islam is the great tool to achieve that. Effectively making sure no non-Arab man can touch Arab pussy. Unless you are willing to convert to Islam and live by Islamic code of life. lol

If Arabs were liberal/westernized/non-religios, would incel white men go to Arabia to find gold digger wife instead of SouthEast Asia?
Yes to your last question. They have the same desperate crave for white cock, and they're more exotic than the panfaced piss-skinned cockroaches. Sometimes I gotta admit I get in the right mind to concave their flat faces with my dongalong.

Arabs keeping their pussy to themselves pisses me off. Basically some Spanish girls are virtually the only Arabian esque pussy that's fair game to attain. But still, I wanna conquer da world.

beta wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Blacks. Arabs are pretty disgusting but their women, although (materialistically snooty if they want to fuck a white guy especially) can be hot. Black women have weird thick frames and have no personality. And are hung up about the notion about being black. And have facial features that gives nearly anyone who has them a low self esteem (and rightfully so). No culture, no value, nothing sophisticated. They're the most earthy of all the races. When everyday life is full of darkness/ grimness as it usually is, blacks 100% comprise that very same energy. Nothing about them that belongs in human ideal fantasy condition. No one who creates a realm that dreams of what they desire are blacks ever occupying of.

Mods, ban this guy!
Why? Are you a politically correct pussy?

Eugenicist wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:

Yes to your last question. They have the same desperate crave for white cock, and they're more exotic than the panfaced piss-skinned cockroaches. Sometimes I gotta admit I get in the right mind to concave their flat faces with my dongalong.

Arabs keeping their pussy to themselves pisses me off. Basically some Spanish girls are virtually the only Arabian esque pussy that's fair game to attain. But still, I wanna conquer da world.

arab women are hot. but I am not sure about your claim they crave white cock. how do u know?

New2Aesthetics wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Yes to your last question. They have the same desperate crave for white cock, and they're more exotic than the panfaced piss-skinned cockroaches. Sometimes I gotta admit I get in the right mind to concave their flat faces with my dongalong.

arab women are hot. but I am not sure about your claim they crave white cock. how do u know?
Same reason every girl wants to have good genetics, they'd be on the top tier. If India spends more money on skin whitening cream than coca cola, can you gauge why they'd do this?

Eugenicist wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:
Same reason every girl wants to have good genetics, they'd be on the top tier. If India spends more money on skin whitening cream than coca cola, can you gauge why they'd do this?

yeah but Arabs are not as dark as Indians. THey are as white as Europeans in terms of skin color. Why would they want white if they are already as white as white people?

Actually the contrary is happeninh since most refugees are Young men. White wimenz jumping on Arab schlongs.

Last edited by New2Aesthetics on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New2Aesthetics wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Same reason every girl wants to have good genetics, they'd be on the top tier. If India spends more money on skin whitening cream than coca cola, can you gauge why they'd do this?

yeah but Arabs are not as dark as Indians. THey are as white as Europeans in terms of skin color. Why would they want white if they are already as white as white people?

A mule has a lot of the characteristics of a horse, but a mule can't be a prized high status stallion.

Eugenicist wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:

A mule has a lot of the characteristics of a horse, but a mule can't be a prized high status stallion.

No doubt Arabs and Whites are different Races despite same white skin, etc..

Still why their women could prefer white men, when their is little difference between whites and Arabs phenotype wise?

With Indians maybe your right there are Kind of self hatred in their society with the whitening creams and wanna be white, and their women prefer White men because of their dark Skin inferiority complex.

New2Aesthetics wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:A mule has a lot of the characteristics of a horse, but a mule can't be a prized high status stallion.

Still why their women could prefer white men, when their is little difference between whites and Arabs phenotype wise?

This is an illusion, most people marry someone like them in terms of race, culture and religion. If some white women are going after Arab men, it's probably because of money, not genetics. Plus, since Arabs can look white, how do we know white, not white looking Arab women are the ones in those photos with Arab men? I know one white girl who did marry an Arab man, and a Hispanic girl who has an Indian boyfriend, and more than one white/Asian couple. In more than one case, money was factor drawing the woman to the man.
Last edited by beta on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

beta wrote:
New2Aesthetics wrote:

This is an illusion, most people marry someone like them in terms of race, culture and religion. If some white women are going after Arab men, it's probably because of money, not genetics.

This is true for all races except Asian, where women leave Asian men almost half the time. It's a pride and joy for the family if the girl marries into a white family. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that Asian men are the ugliest and most worthless creatures on the planet.

About2GoER wrote:
beta wrote:
This is an illusion, most people marry someone like them in terms of race, culture and religion. If some white women are going after Arab men, it's probably because of money, not genetics.

This is true for all races except Asian, where women leave Asian men almost half the time. It's a pride and joy for the family if the girl marries into a white family. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that Asian men are the ugliest and most worthless creatures on the planet.

This is not even true. I live in Orange County, California, which has a large Asian population. I go to college and I rarely see white/Asian couples. I see a lot of Asian couples. Like I said, most people couple with someone of their race, age, culture, religion, and economic class. The few instances I've see of a white woman going for an Arab, or Asian guy, or a Hispanic woman going for an Indian guy was money/status related. Women want a man who can support her and her future children, so she will choose a guy that has a good future ahead of him. A guy with a well-paying career for example. A woman would only choose someone of a different race than herself if she can't find a guy of her race that is successful, unless she thinks little of her race due to cultural brainwashing.

beta wrote:
About2GoER wrote:

This is not even true. I live in Orange County, California, which has a large Asian population. I go to college and I rarely see white/Asian couples. I see a lot of Asian couples. Like I said, most people couple with someone of their race, age, culture, religion, and economic class. The few instances I've see of a white woman going for an Arab, or Asian guy, or a Hispanic woman going for an Indian guy was money/status related. Women want a man who can support her and her future children, so she will choose a guy that has a good future ahead of him. A guy with a well-paying career for example. A woman would only choose someone of a different race than herself if she can't find a guy of her race that is successful, unless she thinks little of her race due to cultural brainwashing.

That's great but your personal anecdotes do not account for the statistics, go look at the outmarriage rate for Asians, it's something like 30-40%. Now some of that is men but let's be real it's maybe 5-6% tops and the rest are women. The mixed freak kids of WMAF even have their own label. This isn't some small minority of women. I live near San Jose and the only AMAF I see are married Asian immigrants. Sometimes I'll see AMAF if the girl is like very moonfaced and short and timid looking. However most of the western girls do not like Asian men. Asian women are simultaneously disgusting and pathetic.

I'll agree with you on one thing however, the girls that date or marry whites usually know they're too ugly or insane to attract a high wealth and high status guy of their own race so in an attempt to spite them and seem better they will latch onto someone they perceive as high value simply for his race, despite being a plumber or a cashier or some other low-tier job with little or no prospects.

About2GoER wrote:
beta wrote:

That's great but your personal anecdotes do not account for the statistics, go look at the outmarriage rate for Asians, it's something like 30-40%. Now some of that is men but let's be real it's maybe 5-6% tops and the rest are women. The mixed freak kids of WMAF even have their own label. This isn't some small minority of women. I live near San Jose and the only AMAF I see are married Asian immigrants. Sometimes I'll see AMAF if the girl is like very moonfaced and short and timid looking. However most of the western girls do not like Asian men. Asian women are simultaneously disgusting and pathetic.

I'll agree with you on one thing however, the girls that date or marry whites usually know they're too ugly or insane to attract a high wealth and high status guy of their own race so in an attempt to spite them and seem better they will latch onto someone they perceive as high value simply for his race, despite being a plumber or a cashier or some other low-tier job with little or no prospects.
Not because they want white genetics?

i know you have a subscription from blacked.com you chink, you hate us and call us "chimpcels" but we are the BBC master race, your diet consists of rice and fish, mine consists of red meat and dairy motherfucker i'd choke you with my huge cock and rape your girlfriend simulataneously as you are in the corner writing this essay. also just so you know, #blacklivesmatter you little racist ass virgin
Last edited by tyron on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inceljoshua wrote:kek eugenes jewish gf got blacked by tyrone :lol:
8-) he hopes, then nopes, and copes.

Topic Tags

Return to Race