My body fat is 12.5

FLAYER wrote:Measured by DXA scan

And bone density is +1 SD for 30-year-old male adults "T-score" or +1.7 SD age-adjusted "Z-score"

The lab lady complimented me on getting so lean (she's a 6/10)

There is not reliable measure for BF, for now.

The best measurement is the mirror and comparing with reference pitcures of males at different BF%.

There was a bodybuilding site which has reference pics with BF indicated. Don't rememeber that site though

wannabe wrote:There is not reliable measure for BF, for now.

The best measurement is the mirror and comparing with reference pitcures of males at different BF%.

There was a bodybuilding site which has reference pics with BF indicated. Don't rememeber that site though

what if you have different fat storage locations?

spheres wrote:
wannabe wrote:There is not reliable measure for BF, for now.

what if you have different fat storage locations?

Peoples fat storage isn't that much different on average. But there is of course some variation. My butt and thighs are not as lean as my abs, and it's very evident to most people. My legs and butt and lower back are 15% bodyfat and my abs are like 8%.

And DEXA is very accurate, it's the closest you'll get.
Here's me right at about 11%, it was a few weeks after I was measured at 12.5% by DEXA

Return to Bodybuilding