Hello everyone I am the true AP

A quick introduction, I am Anal Prolapses, but you all may refer to me as AP if it is to suite you better. My goal in posting here has always been and always will be to continue to support my vastly successful business, as a Salesman.

Now, as for what I sell, it is a vast array of products and even produce/services, contact me as per PM at your own discretion if you are seeking to do business. I work at many hours and will get back to you eventually, as a tried and true Salesman I always guarantee a high standard of quality in my products and services.
Last edited by AnaI prolapses on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As a side note, there are certain parties here masquerading as yours truly. Fear not as these snake oil salesmen will be brought to face the Hammer of Justice by the might of Lord Gandy himself. I will continue to sustain my business by bringing and introducing nothing but top quality Salesmanship for the betterment of this Forum.

To those unsuspecting customers please ignore everything the AP has said for he is a fraud.

If you were to conduct business OP(fake) I cannot guarantee he will hold out his end of the bargain, I highly suggest you refrain from contacting said fraud(op) as it gives him the credibility belonging to the official salesman, I Anal prolapses.

-regards, AP

Anal prolapses wrote:To those unsuspecting customers please ignore everything the AP has said for he is a fraud.

If you were to conduct business OP(fake) I cannot guarantee he will hold out his end of the bargain, I highly suggest you refrain from contacting said fraud(op) as it gives him the credibility belonging to the official salesman, I Anal prolapses.

-regards, AP

You are a snake oil salesman masquerading as I, the prestigious Salesman known as AnaI Prolapses. Dishonest and dishonorable you truly are.

I will see it true that you are brought to face Justice lest any of my clientele should mistake me for a fraud who is simply donning my title to push his inferior products and services into the hands of the unsuspecting consumer.

-The Salesman

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:To those unsuspecting customers please ignore everything the AP has said for he is a fraud.

-regards, AP

You are a snake oil salesman masquerading as I, the prestigious Salesman known as AnaI Prolapses. Dishonest and dishonorable you truly are.

I will see it true that you are brought to face Justice lest any of my clientele should mistake me for a fraud who is simply donning my title to push his inferior products and services into the hands of the unsuspecting consumer.

-The Salesman

i wouldn't shout justice if I were a fraudulent pest like yourself

For justice will one day come, the venomous snake will be brought forth from the shadows into the righteous light where it will be struck down

I almost pity you, I sincerely hope this temporary satisfaction will be worth your eternal damnation

Big words to be coming from a snake oil salesman, I have not more time to address you. As a Salesman I work around the clock to bring my customers top quality products and service, of which you are not one.

Your words are of no consequence and I will surely make my clientele well aware of this.

AnaI prolapses wrote:Big words to be coming from a snake oil salesman, I have not more time to address you. As a Salesman I work around the clock to bring my customers top quality products and service, of which you are not one.

Your words are of no consequence and I will surely make my clientele well aware of this.

Your buisiness must have spiked due to the fact you stole my identity, but enjoy this influx while you can frauder for when my customers learns the have been swayed by a fake there will be hell to pay.

Now please excuse me, you are too stubborn to drop fraudulent act on your own i wIll be calling my lawyer to settle this matter by law.

Anal prolapses wrote:
AnaI prolapses wrote:Big words to be coming from a snake oil salesman, I have not more time to address you. As a Salesman I work around the clock to bring my customers top quality products and service, of which you are not one.

Your buisiness must have spiked due to the fact you stole my identity, but enjoy this influx while you can frauder for when my customers learns the have been swayed by a fake there will be hell to pay.

Now please excuse me, you are too stubborn to drop fraudulent act on your own i wIll be calling my lawyer to settle this matter by law.

Can you not see through his juvenile act?

It is clear he is trying to get you to waste your time and resources outing him so his own buisiness can prosper while you are absent chasing a sham.
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:

Can you not see through his juvenile act?

It is clear he is trying to get you to waste your time and resources outing him so his own buisiness can prosper while you are absent chasing a sham.

I fear that you are mistaken in your assessment, Dream.
It was 5 days ago that I did business with Anal prolapses, only for him to not hold up his end.

I paid him $50 USD in exchange for one of his many products, and get this: not only did it arrive to my PO box 2 days later than promised, but it was a nongenuine product, a low quality knock-off. I admire the relationship you have with Anal prolapses who's posted above you, but he is NOT what you think. I believe him to be a fraud.

And to make manners more clear this is the AP who I did business with: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7534

Not the OP, whom you call a fraud. But the AP linked above. I for one will never be doing business with the AP who you claim as genuine ever again, he is a weasel who conned me out of my money. However I am willing to believe the OP is in fact, the true Salesman, and will be looking to him for my future purchases.

F1504B_ROBERTSON.jpg
F1504B_ROBERTSON.jpg (325.68 KiB) Viewed 459 times

Return to Banter