ASCENDED HIGH IQ CLUB OF FORUM: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓡⓔⓐⓛ ⓞⓝⓔ

I love our new 'HIGH IQ & HIGH EQ' thread.

If you know from where to find it ...
;)
Last edited by phaclogage on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by grill on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PostThis post by grill was deleted by grill on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:17 pm.

^ Now as you have much more experience, I believe you can solve them more. Some say that IQ test results (raw scores and time) peak after taking few tests. But I wouldn't underestimate importance of experience and analysis (including self-analysis) so much. Those guys who have taken many tests (most high rank IQ test scorers) have a huge advantage over newbies. Of-course everything stands on overall intelligence, but if one wants to make sure that his IQ test scores are maxxed out or near it (like it is for many highest scorers on high-IQ societies), one depends on experience ( !)

Belleh here! 132IQ, Singapore for xoxo test mane. Now please teach me how to solve question 14, i beg !!!!

Every body: Crack those items & reveal us your scores ( ! )

^ Great starting point, then we can easily check if there becomes evident some comma replacement trick.

Update: As I rested a few hours from that test so I can now continue with improving my score. Definitely interesting test and I didn't expect Zolly's test to be so strong.

Above: You gave us test (uses adv. English) what surprisingly fitted for me even better than for you, he - he.

'Blatant' - I knew that it means ['obvious'] and it is [offensive] in some contexts.

'Xenophobe' - I assumed that it is the naming for some [phobic] losers, [[cowards] (phobics are often suckers).

P.S. Tnx, it helped me, I now feel better about my English skill.

LOL those IQ tests are bs, anyone with half a brain can do them, some of the questions are just flat out kindergarten questions or just simple physics 10 questions. I did multiple of them and always got 120+ to 135

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Hello Catalino,

Try this fun but tricky Tic Tac Toe IQ test: http://free.ultimaiq.net/ttt.htm

20 questions, no time limit, instant result. If you are good, you will get at least 16/20. Do it and tell us your score in this subject post. Good luck, Buddy Boyo.

I did it a few months ago and i got 120+

I got 90 but I took like 5 seconds reading them just guessed the question. If I sat down I could do them but dont have the concentration to sit through 38 pointless questions. How does anyone even manage that. I was getting restless

BreakingBad wrote:I got 90 but I took like 5 seconds reading them just guessed the question. If I sat down I could do them but dont have the concentration to sit through 38 pointless questions. How does anyone even manage that. I was getting restless

You are legit 90 IQ.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

This is sweet. How do I go about proving that I didn't edit the score? Is there a page on the website with my score that I could link?
Attachments
results.PNG
results.PNG (13.47 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to IQ Tests