getting closer to suicide daily

Not joking. I'm having enough of my personal situation. Most of the times when I write about suicide I don't mean it 100 percent. But now I'm getting closer to it.

I'm getting closer to death every second.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

It's pretty doubtful that humans will become "immortal" in the next 100 years. At best maybe you'll get some more time.
Ghost

Woman Hater wrote:Immortality/life extension might be happening within the next 100 years boyo
Lol at you if you sui before then

Only the extremely rich will be able to afford that. [email protected] you for thinking your McWage will pay for you to become a transhuman ubermensch.
Take the black pill and discover that the rabbit hole leads to an abyss.

phimosisofthemind wrote:
Woman Hater wrote:Immortality/life extension might be happening within the next 100 years boyo
Lol at you if you sui before then

Only the extremely rich will be able to afford that. [email protected] you for thinking your McWage will pay for you to become a transhuman ubermensch.

that's nonsense
if it was achieved the government itself would prob subsidize it.
death is expensive (pensions, healthcare, less taxpayers, skilled workers exiting economy, unpaid debt etc). It'd save the government and big companies (aka the 1%) a lot of money if people were immortal.
that and extremely high demand life extension would bring = more production, lowering price.

Return to Suicide