A reason not to commit suicide

Are you mrz?
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Moore's law is cope.
60% of all men that ever existed were too subhuman to reproduce.

You're one of them.

Fuck, why would I want some robots to gain consciousness and take over the world?

Go fuck yourself you moron

Sex robots. Nuff said.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:Go kill yourself moron

No.

:pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi:

FUUUUUCK KYS NAO!!!!!!

Let me inform all you pathetic idiots, once and for all.

There will be no such thing as animate sex robots that gain conscious and give you fake validation.

There will be no AI robots that gain human consciousness, all of it will have to be powered through draining energy sources which is too much. Human consciousness is more than simple as all you simpletons think. You say they need spatial awareness...another says language is important...blah blah blah BLAH. The human is the perfect intelligent creation and everything else will be fake and uncanny valley-tier. We will get close to it, but never reach it since its impossible. The only reality is the hopes in your delusional head.

RottenCarcass wrote:Let me inform all you pathetic idiots, once and for all.

There will be no such thing as animate sex robots that gain conscious and give you fake validation.

There will be no AI robots that gain human consciousness, all of it will have to be powered through draining energy sources which is too much. Human consciousness is more than simple as all you simpletons think. You say they need spatial awareness...another says language is important...blah blah blah BLAH. The human is the perfect intelligent creation and everything else will be fake and uncanny valley-tier. We will get close to it, but never reach it since its impossible. The only reality is the hopes in your delusional head.

They will be powered through sperm.

KYS

RottenCarcass wrote:Let me inform all you pathetic idiots, once and for all.

That does not matter

All I need for it is to be preprogrammed to say "welcome home to your ascedended palace of aesthetics lord Opry" and when I'm fucking it "my my, how unworthy of me, how foolish of me, how insolent of me to share the same bed, the same room the same existence with Opry, son of Gandy, I am indeed u worthy for you your grace"

Return to Suicide