Suicide needs to be easier

I shouldn't have to risk permanent brain damage / paralysis / mentally scarring everyone in the immediate vicinity if I want to leave this world. Euthanasia should be freely available to anyone at any hospital. Life is just the biggest scam ever. Don't choose to get born into it, but if you try to escape it out of your own volition, the government makes it as hard as possible.
You either die an incel or live long enough to become the beta bux

Life never ceases to amaze me. Whenever I'm at a low point and I think things can't possibly get worse, they surprisingly do get worse. I haven't been happy in years. Life is 100% suffering for me.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Agreed, wish we had those cynaide pills like the Germans used. glass pill, chew on it, gas comes in your mouth, and you are done for within 1 minute.

Euthanasia is legal in Oregon.
oink oink send me to the slaughterhouse

worthless disgusting slut

If drug addicts can get free needles, then incels should get free suicide pills

firehaze wrote:Just buy a shotgun. Anything else is coping.

Although buying a shotgun is only possible in some countries (most notably the US; I couldn't possibly get one in Poland), I generally agree with this post: you either suicide or you're too big a pussy; you either shit or get off the can.

That said, I'm not bashing you, OP. I'm too big a pussy to do it, too but would love to.

fatlazypig wrote:Euthanasia is legal in Oregon.

It's a 'death with dignity' law, and a patient needs to be deemed 'terminal' before the doctor willl prescribe a 'suicide pill' for them. I think a person has to live in Oregon for 6 months before qualifying for medical services.

Worthless wrote:I shouldn't have to risk permanent brain damage / paralysis / mentally scarring everyone in the immediate vicinity if I want to leave this world. Euthanasia should be freely available to anyone at any hospital. Life is just the biggest scam ever. Don't choose to get born into it, but if you try to escape it out of your own volition, the government makes it as hard as possible.

Where's Jack Kevorkian when an incel needs him?

Actually, Kevorkian had a long-term plan to set up 'euthanasia clinics' across the US but he got thrown in prison after he injected Thomas Youk with a lethal combination of drugs. He thought his case would make it to the supreme court and that euthanasia would become legalized throughout the country. Instead, the laws got even more strict and doctors who used to perform euthanasia on some patients stopped doing it completely for fear of being thrown in prison like Kevorkian.

Never doubt the lengths that government will go to control its citizens. Cradle to grave indeed...

Holy fuck OP atleast fucking try and know for sure if you have a chance at making it. Before committing suicide
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

dude it is SO easy to commit suicide.

Google "exit bags"

It's literally 100% painless and if you decided to kill yourself right now you could have it done in an hour.

The real reason you do it is because you're a pussy who doesn't follow through with anything. You just want attention.

Bad News wrote:dude it is SO easy to commit suicide.

Google "exit bags"

It's literally 100% painless and if you decided to kill yourself right now you could have it done in an hour.

The real reason you do it is because you're a pussy who doesn't follow through with anything. You just want attention.

Easy? You need helium to do and it is precisely due to the popularity of this suicide method that manufacturers have started mixing helium with other gases as opposed to just selling pure helium, so you can fuck it up because chances are the gas mix won't do you any harm.

Topic Tags

Return to Suicide