what drugs would you take before suicide?

I'd probably take a whole bunch of sleeping pills and pass out on train tracks. That's what one of my classmates in high school did anyways. I take credit for suggesting it to him, cuz I was thinking about doing it myself. He was some wannabe chad who was supposed to go to a good school but his grades weren't good enough and his parents grounded him for it and said they weren't gonna pay for his college unless he goes to the college that his parents wanted him to go to. So he asked me if I was gonna kill myself how would I do it. I say to him I dunno, take a bunch of sleeping pills and pass out on some train tracks or something? I said it pretty jokingly and didn't actually think he was gonna do it.

He died and weeks later there were all these chicks wearing shirts with his face all over it. I'll never forget their reactions when I asked them if any of them fucked him. One of them tried to punch me but couldn't cuz she had no idea how to throw a punch lol
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Nihilism+ wrote:I'd probably take a whole bunch of sleeping pills and pass out on train tracks. That's what one of my classmates in high school did anyways. I take credit for suggesting it to him, cuz I was thinking about doing it myself. He was some wannabe chad who was supposed to go to a good school but his grades weren't good enough and his parents grounded him for it and said they weren't gonna pay for his college unless he goes to the college that his parents wanted him to go to. So he asked me if I was gonna kill myself how would I do it. I say to him I dunno, take a bunch of sleeping pills and pass out on some train tracks or something? I said it pretty jokingly and didn't actually think he was gonna do it.

He died and weeks later there were all these chicks wearing shirts with his face all over it. I'll never forget their reactions when I asked them if any of them fucked him. One of them tried to punch me but couldn't cuz she had no idea how to throw a punch lol

LOL, probably fake but that's a cool story, why did those girls care about him? How good looking was he? Actually one hot girl killed herself in my high school and hardly anyone cared, maybe because the parents didn't want to publicize it.

Return to Suicide