Fucking chads monopolize sex with the majority of girls

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I NEVER see ugly men with attractive women and I have lived in major cities all of the world. The exception is ugly arab millionair/billionaires with slightly above average girls, but still not 10s.

The only places where I see ugly men with attractive (read: passable/slim/but not model-tier females) are while on holiday abroad, well away from my home country the united kingdom. Rural Poland was one example where I saw more ugly men dating up, but they were usually big built ugly men not small. You see it in more third world countries as well (not implying Poland is third world).

I do see the occasional ugly british male (3/10) with a slim passable 5 > 6/10, female thats 10 to 15 years younger or the same age, but this is always men aged around 45>55 and they are wearing suites and look like they have ££££ resources. But this is extremely rare. Like one in 400 couples. These men are typically private dentists, doctors etc. The thin owman they are with is past her prime, but relative to other females her age she looks better/slimmer.

Now in the UK I see an incredible amount of obese women with normal weight men, yet the reverse is not accounted for very often in my observations. Obese / fat women with normal weight man make up about 40% of all couples I see.

It is staggering that I'm hard pressed to see obese men with slim/fit women. I rarely ever, ever see it. It must be less than 2% of total couples. Men are dating down with excess female weight and the butchness that weight causes being the culprit unattractive stratagem.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

Master Yoda wrote:don't talk shit, unless you can back it up with hard evidence.

Problem is, there is practically NO truly hard evidence in any of this, beyond a few obvious biological facts. Evolutionary psychology's ruminations don't count as hard evidence; they are not evidence at all, just speculations (albeit sometimes very good and likely speculations).

Master Yoda wrote:Myself, and many other incels used to lead to very active social lives, so we know how the dynamics of male-female sexual relationships work, and the lesson we all learned is that if you don't the pass the looks and race test with a woman, there will be NO chance of a sexual relationship. Us lookists weren't born lookists, we base our views based on what happens in the REAL world of dating and our life experience, not the fantasy make believe world of the so called "PUA community".

That is a VERY good point and comes close, in my book, to hard evidence, though not quite. Even multiple (many) consistent anecdotes don't add up to hard evidence, but they DO add up to a near-compelling case for likelihood, deserving of the kind of scientific investigation that would produce real hard evidence. However, regarding that deserved scientific investigation, I won't be holding my breath. The culture has to change. Maybe the next generation will approach the almost-certainly very real and critical problems that you (and others, writing along similar lines) have outlined.

its ez to get laid just gotta know who to look for

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice