Smoking cigarettes to lose weight and looksmax

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

currently on EC and am cutting weight, smoke a cig if i get hungry and dont have any calories left at night

cut to 10% bf or get cancer trying crew

cigs wont affect facial aesthetics for a long time right? and thats only if i smoke like a pack a day anyways
anything else i can do to lookmax effectively?

Just pound down a few bottles of water and the hunger should go away, especially if you're on EC stack. Cigarettes could be beneficial for losing weight and deepening voice but I personally don't think it's worth it.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Nerzhus wrote:Just pound down a few bottles of water and the hunger should go away, especially if you're on EC stack. Cigarettes could be beneficial for losing weight and deepening voice but I personally don't think it's worth it.

well cigs also give low inhibition bad boy bonus points
as long as i dont get addicted im straight

Cigs are cool and low inhibition
just lol if you dont smoke

when you quit smoking, all of that fat will come back, plus more

if you wanna stave off hunger, eat kimchi just before bed (srs)

lukifell wrote:when you quit smoking, all of that fat will come back, plus more

if you wanna stave off hunger, eat kimchi just before bed (srs)

I quitted smoking (thanks to an e-cig ) and didn't gain weight at all. Nicotine supresses appetite, but one can control what he eats easily, I just tried not to overeat + started going to a gym.

Return to Shitty Advice