New catfish video uploaded

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I just watched that with my girlfriend.
It's good, I love your closer. You got catfished bitch!
If I had any suggestions I think you talk too fast during most of it.
Otherwise I like your stuff, nice work.

Glad you finally dished some dirt on an Asian whore. They are so prudish and entitled. I was out with my wing doing cold approach and tried to talk to an Asian. She completely ignored me and began walking away, followed by light jogging.

Asian women are the lowest form of human degeneracy: They hate their own kind, hate the disabled, hate mixed or ethnic guys, disrespect hard workers and heavy lifters. The list goes on

I hope you followed her home OP.

Edit* I just made a critical observation In the beginning, it almost looked like you cold approached her. Notice how she completely ignored your opener and walked past you? it was only when you revealed yourself from tinder that she gave u the time of day

Asian women need to be rounded up like cattle and shot. The decent lookin ones can be sex slaves (only after having their ovaries removed)

terminate wrote:Asian women need to be rounded up like cattle and shot. The decent lookin ones can be sex slaves (only after having their ovaries removed)

I love noodlewhores... My old as fuck gf did have her ovaries removed... Cancer from HPV.
She's not the prettiest of them all, but I'm a fucking loser and she tolerates me so that's alright.

inceljoshua wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

When I bone pressed I was 7"+

I bet those lady's you're with don't even orgasm from your hindu micro dink

inceljoshua wrote:my cock is long and thick
guilty pleasure for a hoe

mine has hair growing all over the shaft. I tweezer it sometimes but it's painful.
I'm very hairy down there...
Grooming is a lot of work. And if I don't have to impress then what?

inceljoshua wrote:lol just get a brazilian

ain't nobody gonna brazil the hair on your actual penis.
And it's like $200 and you need that like every 6 weeks
I use electric shavers. too much fucking hair, I ain't paying for wax.

another successful catfish!
Attachments
giph43444y.gif
giph43444y.gif (2 MiB) Viewed 612 times

All these girls are the same height as OP who is 5’4”. You can’t lie your way through faggot. I have a big dick.

Return to Shitty Advice