Why do white people listen to rap?

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

If you're a white person why would you listen to rap music that says white people are evil, stupid, deserve to die, and deserve to be raped? Why are white people bobbing their heads to these songs? Why are they buying their CDs and attending their concerts? This must be that "progress" everyone's always talking about.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."



....because as the slave morality continues to grow in power, white people become dumber and dumber and dumber by the minute. For the same reason that the vast majority of white girls/women aged 14-50 are white trash whores who will hop on any nigger cock they come across....for the same reason jew cum dumpsters like chelsea handler and amy schumer fuck ape-like niggers like "fitty-cent" lol. Negro "culture" (negro music, negro style of dress, negro/ebonics slang and style of speaking) is taking over as more and more impure white trash whores and bro's are born, who view "nigger culture" as "cool and hardcore, yo." So to answer your question, white people listen to rap, becasuse intellectually and spiritually they are no longer white...they are impure, slave-like bastardized white trash ho;s and bro's who are only concered with: 1-sucking cock and fucking pussy 2-getting wasted and partying hard 3-appearing "cool/popular" on social media.

Hope that answers your question. :lol:

BigSteveWood wrote:....because as the slave morality continues to grow in power, white people become dumber and dumber and dumber by the minute. For the same reason that the vast majority of white girls/women aged 14-50 are white trash whores who will hop on any nigger cock they come across....for the same reason jew cum dumpsters like chelsea handler and amy schumer fuck ape-like niggers like "fitty-cent" lol. Negro "culture" (negro music, negro style of dress, negro/ebonics slang and style of speaking) is taking over as more and more impure white trash whores and bro's are born, who view "nigger culture" as "cool and hardcore, yo." So to answer your question, white people listen to rap, becasuse intellectually and spiritually they are no longer white...they are impure, slave-like bastardized white trash ho;s and bro's who are only concered with: 1-sucking cock and fucking pussy 2-getting wasted and partying hard 3-appearing "cool/popular" on social media.

Hope that answers your question. :lol:


Shitskin cope.

Backyardslayer wrote:
BigSteveWood wrote:....because as the slave morality continues to grow in power, white people become dumber and dumber and dumber by the minute. For the same reason that the vast majority of white girls/women aged 14-50 are white trash whores who will hop on any nigger cock they come across....for the same reason jew cum dumpsters like chelsea handler and amy schumer fuck ape-like niggers like "fitty-cent" lol. Negro "culture" (negro music, negro style of dress, negro/ebonics slang and style of speaking) is taking over as more and more impure white trash whores and bro's are born, who view "nigger culture" as "cool and hardcore, yo." So to answer your question, white people listen to rap, becasuse intellectually and spiritually they are no longer white...they are impure, slave-like bastardized white trash ho;s and bro's who are only concered with: 1-sucking cock and fucking pussy 2-getting wasted and partying hard 3-appearing "cool/popular" on social media.

Hope that answers your question. :lol:


Shitskin cope.
Try invalidating it. It'd be like teaching a black chick thermodynamics lol.
Image

Image

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927



Eugenicist wrote:
Backyardslayer wrote:
Shitskin cope.
Try invalidating it. It'd be like teaching a black chick thermodynamics lol.
He's not wrong. Whites have become the cuckasian race. Whites are conformie normies by nature. Flamboyantists/ Goofoffers. They're not obsessed on power like jews/ chinks are. Hence now they're getting cucked slowly and assuredly.

Dude have you ever even listened to a single rap song? It really seems like you haven't.

white people are evil, stupid, deserve to die, and deserve to be raped?


There are no lyrics like that.

If you wan't an actual recommendation for a rapper that you might like as an incel check out
Cilvia Demo by Isaiah Rashad.
I run a Youtube channel where I create videos that talk about topics like being ugly, being rejected by society, looks vs personality, etc.

Here is the link to my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYBY6ZMdMbtr7A0bySekLrA?sub_confirmation=1

Image



I fuckin hate (c)rap. How the fuck is this non-talent needed genre so fucking popular? All of these niggers like Lil Pump, XXXTentacion, Smokepurpp, Lil Yachty were making songs on their laptops wtf is this shit, their songs don't even make sense.

>uhh nigga this nigga that fuck shit nigga shit fuck

And most of this genre is anti-white. There's a video were XXXNigger said he hates white people (mind he lynched a white boy in his music video), Kendrick Lamar, Young Thug, Migos all these brainless niggers hate white people. How do white people ignore this fact. They are the biggest consumers of this shit. What kind of Wakanda type of kikery is this?

ur a loser thats why
fuck whiteboys :lol:
stormfront copecel

does it enrage u when u see this?

Image

inceljoshua wrote:ur a loser thats why
fuck whiteboys :lol:
stormfront copecel

does it enrage u when u see this?

Image
IF someone is getting mad at it it doesn't necessarily always come from someone feeling jealous, but injustice. I get white pussy all the time, and one time I strangled some 5'10 black guy talking shit to this white guy laughing and licking his face while doing it like some goat demon. He shriveled and shed his skin in flakes like tallow I say.

This is the reason people race mix.
Attachments
misc_image03.jpg
misc_image03.jpg (164.37 KiB) Viewed 647 times

Eugenicist wrote:I get white pussy all the time


Sure you do that’s why you’re here all the time

Perfectly credible autism

Topic Tags

Return to Race

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests