Fool People.

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Because they misuse their own capacities. So you should sway other to help them better use it. Carrot in front of the donkey.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

I don't mean it's fine to outright lie. No. To fool people is a colloquialism... for something else. I told my dad that sometimes you gotta find a way to tell people some (seemingly) controversial stuff without preemptive information that tips them away from the material in the first place. Hard to when society is prewired with an unwelcome osmosis towards anything opposed to leftist/ everyone is the same/ I am a happy cuck yes I am tones of talk. He told me "you ain't fooling anyone" when I told him you have to educate people about the dark reality of existence. He thinks I'm fooling people? Fooling them about what? When I have to condition people properly, that's a necessary stipulation. I don't trust people's perceptions. Not with the information when its' just said straight up. Would you offer a Qur'an as a muslim in new york a few weeks after 9/11?

My dad's lack of understanding what I was trying to say probably tells me he's stupidly devoted to a straight up ideal. He was supposed to be a sales associate, and he was diplomatic. He of all should know uou can't just be blunt on all the business. I mean this is why he lost his job. Cringe bin social skills, and doesn't know technology as he is kind of a hardnecked hick. He doesn't understand how to bring people to soemthing special with your message. Sometimes you make people really miss out on very captivating information with the prison of the mainstream, and the attitude the mainstream wants to give you. Even if you're completely blunt with people you're doing them a disservice by allowing their innate subjective proneness being clasped on by the far greater effects of the mainstream osmosis/ mores/ ideals. They're far more effective with people. You're not gonna get far unless you have the same kind of insight/ agencies of engagement to people's primal mindset. The primarchy. You need to help them by being diplomatic about it. Not just up front blunt.

I mean, it's like how christian priests don't just say "love this guy or he will burn you". They have to build rapport by setting his example of this person, and then telling the people about how everything is going to be once you allow the opposite rationale to dominate your existence.

Like when I'm starting my new job. If I came out, and didn't build rapport with my boss/ coworkers about any of this stuff, then you couldn't say any of it without getting fired from said job. I mean, you'd probably get fired if you were howling talking about how racial bigotry is taking a turn away in a boardroom meeting.

Or if I did something like trying to talk to random people. It would be pretty suspicious if I talked to all of the attractive girls only for like the first month. And without intention on my part, but as a pure concidence. I've heard people get fired and fined just for the first person they talked to being a hot girl. It's not fooling people. It's being realistically strategic with your well meaning compassionate reach.

Just gets old/ cringy/ lame/ annoying with people and their primal lack of an attention span, even when they're allegedly somewhat educated and versed well in their field of work.

My red pilling on looks has made me too cynical. I feel that nothing I do will make people like me and and any attempt at social engineering or manipulation would be treated as lame and transparent, I just say what I think and take their smug chastisements and criticisms of me for acting wrong or saying the wrong thing in stride, because I know that if I was a Chad it wouldn't matter if I came in wearing a dead baby on my head, people would still love me

firebat wrote:My red pilling on looks has made me too cynical. I feel that nothing I do will make people like me and and any attempt at social engineering or manipulation would be treated as lame and transparent, I just say what I think and take their smug chastisements and criticisms of me for acting wrong or saying the wrong thing in stride, because I know that if I was a Chad it wouldn't matter if I came in wearing a dead baby on my head, people would still love me
You can't social engineer unless you have the susbtance they want. Which yes, has a lot LOT to do on looks. And it depends on the kind of manipulation you want to use. if you want to be the humble/ meek person who everyone regards their intentions as non threatening then that's good for doing behind the scenes stuff. Like Darth Sidious/ Machiavellian.

Infield social circles however where you are showing off your status/ substance is where that gets really in the bare bones blunt got/ not zone. Humanity is more intensely evolved to sense bullshit on that front than from behind the scenes.

Yes Chad would gain their support if Chad would swag/ diffuse it until it's in stride. His halo effect would guide him. Which can happen because people want to mimic the taller/ bigger/ better, and feel completely beside themselves if they're not doing what everyone else is. But if he kept popping the baby's fingers off laughing maniacally then people will be hormonally heaved to a different direction. But the fucked up part is that even a Chad could get love/ mercy even from that scenario if he still played his cards right. It's infinitely easier for someone with Chad tier substance to get what they want.

But this is why I believe the majority of our sociopathic/ primal hierarchy species needs to be socially engineered to be different. Through chadly substance manipulation. You just need the right hosts to do it.

Indeed sad that if they would disqualify you based on what you say/ do ebcause you're not good looking shows that they won't esteem what you say/ do either.
It shows that mankind tries to keep the markers of the metric of who is high on their esteem system pretty filtered of value from malleable traits. People want to ensure from the hierarchy of nature that only those with a great waelth of value from unmalleable traits can get it.

I don't think people should be necessarily disgusted for not meeting this kind of hierarchy. But that they shoudl be upset that people are judged this way. I'm not necessarily a Eugenicist because I want all mankind to have fair game at dominating eachother. But that we could best shut down people's inner primality/ judgment system which is disgusting.
Last edited by Eugenicist on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

firebat wrote:My red pilling on looks has made me too cynical. I feel that nothing I do will make people like me and and any attempt at social engineering or manipulation would be treated as lame and transparent, I just say what I think and take their smug chastisements and criticisms of me for acting wrong or saying the wrong thing in stride, because I know that if I was a Chad it wouldn't matter if I came in wearing a dead baby on my head, people would still love me
I wouldn't say that cynical btw, that would be pessimism. The black pill. Always precipitating the worst on the situation. You can be a cynic (which has to do with the innate primality of the human race) and yet believe the worst may not happen. It's just that the worst has happened in regards to the structuring of the human race.

For example. You can be a Christian, who is cynical with the notion of original sin, but they're not a pessimist because they believe that if you give yourself to God, then through your holiness you will be rewarded. A nihilist would htink that there is no divine justice in the universe, so it's all on you. And the universe won't relent itself on its natural death/ decay giving agencies. You will have to be the person who stands up and tries to prevent them on your own. It wouldn't necessarily be pessimism. It would be more like "it is what it is" ism, with a typical mental positioning on the worst, since you're probably better off expecting the worst to happen, and having anything better come off as an unexpected coincidence.

It's better to have pessimistic preparation, and have reality show anything better than your worst expectatiosn to be unexpected, because you will be firm and secure even still without being swept by the trap of having your expectations be predicated on anything better than the worst, because then the worst will spike you.
Better to keep the worst secured/ prepared as best as you can... than for you to indulge/ invest in mind/ body/ expectation to anything that will keep you off preventing every avenue by which the worst/ negatives can get in.

It's just being intelligent about life if you're smart enough to have all things considered.

Return to Bash the Scene